03

○○○○○○○○○

Su-Jin's pov

I was panting roughly, running to the University, holding Sangwoo's book close to my chest. It was already 8 am I was running late! But why should I even care? It's just a book!

I noticed him standing at the entrance, looking down at his watch. "I'm here!" I said as I stopped in front of him, holding the book over to him. He smirks before speaking up. "You're.. one minute late." He says, taking the book.

"That's not fair-"

"I said no later than 8 am." He cut in and I glared at him as he walked away. "Why does it matter? It's just a book!" I said.

He suddenly threw the book into a nearby bin. "Why did you do that? Those are your notes!" I exclaimed and he shook his head. "You know the girl I was with yesterday? Those were her notes." He says.

"Don't you think you should give it back to her?!" I asked.

"She broke up with me." He says and I roll my eyes. "Why?" I asked.

"She said something mean about someone.. and I told her I didn't like what she said. We argued and she broke up with me." He says.

"Let me guess. She's probably moving universities now, huh?" I asked.

He stops, looking over at me. "Why say that?" He asked confused.

"Most girls you've dated just happen to be gone then you're suddenly with a new girl," I said in thought.

"I didn't notice." He said with a sad expression. "They probably loved you so much that when you broke their heart they left completely. That's ridiculous. If a guy broke up with me, I'd move on with my life.." I said, shrugging.

"You? Date someone? I don't think I've ever seen another guy around you.." He says. "Who says I like guys?!" I hit his arm slightly, causing him to chuckle.

My heart skipped a beat at his reaction.

"I uh.. I-" I cleared my throat and looked away for a few seconds.

"Should we get to class?" He asked and I nodded, walking ahead.

Sangwoo's pov

It's a good thing that she thinks those girls I've been with left. Well technically they did leave but some were buried 6 feet under, hung in a forest, cut into pieces and so much more.

I want to do the same for her. I want to fuck her and then cut her open. I want to taste her skin as she moans or screams my name.

I watched as she entered the classroom, only to be lectured by the professor about her notes being turned in late. I don't kill men but he would make quite the exception for harassing her all the time.

I waited for her to take a seat before I followed, sitting a space away from her.

"Let me guess. you gotta stay back to complete more notes?" I asked and she nodded, running her hand through her hair in frustration.

Looking at her right now, she looks cute sitting there and taking notes.

Part of me wants to hug her, cuddle her even. I want to...make love to her.." I furrowed my brows, looking away from her.