Prologue

○○○○○○○○○

1 Year Ago

Su-Jin Mae...

Su-Jin Mae...

Su-Jin Mae...

Su-Jin Mae.

Su-Jin Mae.

"Why..." I whispered to myself, as I lay there on my back, feeling his heavy body over me, pinning me down.

I was stripped of my clothing, smelling his alcohol breath as it entered my nose, choking me on the inside.

"I.. I just wanted to be loved.." I cried as the tears rolled down the sides of my face.

When he was finished, he made a mess on my body before leaving, slamming the door behind him. I slowly got up, reaching for my ripped clothes, and pulling the pile up to my chest.

It had felt as though I was being choked and before I knew it, I had thrown up onto the floor, leaving it a mess.

"When you're done.. clean the kitchen!" He shouts. I sat there, in my vomit, trembling as my warm body had now run cold.

My tears suddenly stopped coming, my mind went blank. I stood up slowly, dropping my clothes to the floor, and stepping over them. My feet carried me to the kitchen, where I reached over, grabbing the first thing I came across.

A knife...

"I.. I hate you..men like you, have no place in this world.." I whispered.

I slowly made my way up the stairs, my legs trembling slightly at the trauma that was devouring me slowly.
I could hear the TV in his room, blasting loud. I held the knife behind my back as I pushed the door open slowly.

"What do you want?!" He shouted. Once again I could feel the hot tears run down my cheeks. "I'm sorry.." I whispered, stepping closer to him.

"You want to go again?" He stood up and I took this chance to run the knife through his thick neck. His eyes widened in fear before his blood splattered all over my face. I could feel its warmth, trickle down my shoulders, feeling it cover my breasts. I wanted more!

I slit his throat, closing my eyes as the blood squirts all over me, the sound of him choking on his blood. I giggled slightly which soon turned into a laugh as he dropped to the ground with a loud thud!

"Look at you... so helpless.."

I pulled his pants down, revealing his still erect penis. "Even after using me..you still weren't satisfied.." I lifted the knife, slowly cutting his member away from his body.

"I should've done this when you were still...alive.." I looked into his eyes which stared right back at me, lifeless.

"No longer amongst the living. You did this to me! You used me..you took away something important. you hurt me.." I dropped the knife before rising from the ground.

I hugged myself, digging my nails into my skin. "Filthy.." I whispered.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》