01

○○○○○○○○○

Su-Jin's POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

BEE-

I smashed my hand into the alarm clock, shutting it off immediately. A groan escaped my lips as I got out of bed. There was a slight pain in my head, not completely remembering what had happened yesterday until I tripped over something.

I turned my attention to what I had tripped over, noticing the bloody clothes on the ground and it suddenly all came back to me. I ran into the bathroom, seeing the blood-stained shower. Probably from showing up yesterday and not cleaning up after.

"It's okay... it's okay... I-" I looked at the time, seeing that I was going to be late for my lesson.

"Fuck.." I mumbled.

I quickly hurried up to clean my apartment as much as I could. "Did..someone see me last night?! What..happened!" I said. I suddenly noticed an unfamiliar jacket on my couch. I picked up the jacket, searching through the pockets for anything useful.

I managed to find the ID of the person. A young male age 23, named Gunwoo.

"I..don't know who this is.." I said quietly. I looked at the alcohol bottle laid out on my table and sighed. "I drank again.." I mumbled.

I sighed, leaving the apartment only to be stopped by one of my neighbors.

"I see you're feeling much better!" She started and I looked at her confused. "What..?" I asked.

"You came home drenched in corn syrup!" She laughs. "You told me that you went to a party and got pranked by some students from your university. You didn't seem pleased at all." She says and I suddenly laughed at her comment.

"Oh yeah! I remember that.. gosh, how embarrassing.." I said.

"I'll let you go now, don't want to keep you." She says, heading back inside.

I quickly left the apartment building and headed on my way to Sungsoo University.

-

"Su-Jin? Su-Jin!"

I looked up quickly at my professor, who was glaring at me for not paying attention. "Sorry professor..I-"

"I'd advise that you pay attention because I will not be repeating myself!" he shouts.

"Sorry.." I said before turning my attention to my notes. I haven't written anything but the date.

I heard giggling coming from the corner of the room and glanced over to see a few girls at a table, looking at me and laughing.

I rolled my eyes, closing my book.

"You can borrow notes from someone in class Su-Jin, and get the work done in your own time," the Professor said as he wrote down on the whiteboard.

"Yes sir..." I mumbled.

The bell suddenly rang and everyone scurried out of the classroom, leaving me with no one to ask to borrow their book for notes. "How wonderful.."

"Get out of my class, Su-Jin." The Professor says and I glared at him. "If you ask nicely.." I said and he looked over, before letting out a small sigh. "Get. Out." He says again.

A short moment of us staring at each other before I gave in and left the classroom.

"Hey, you're Su-Jin..right?" Someone asked as I walked out of the class. I turned my attention to who was trying to speak with me.

He was tall and very handsome. A perfect face to become a model and would cause some girls to overreact and fake a faint. His bleached blonde hair suited him perfectly along with his sharp jawline that completed his facial structure slightly.

Oh, Sangwoo.

Quite a popular guy. You usually see him hanging around a different girl every month. Usually, he left those girls so heartbroken, that they never came back to continue university.  They either left or he just so happened to have them locked in his basement.

"Yes... I am she." I said, staring into his dark eyes that pierced into my soul. He suddenly pulled out a book from his bag, holding it out towards me. "You can copy my notes." He says.

"Oh, thanks but I'll be okay," I said. "Our professor won't be happy if you're not taking notes." He says.

"As much as I'd like to take your book, I enjoy making the professor's life miserable." I smiled at the thought.

"As a role model student, I insist."

He placed the book on my chest, then I suddenly remembered something.

-

it was dark out, I could feel the handle of my knife in my grip.

I was still covered in blood from the earlier incident. A stranger bumped into me and I immediately lost it, pushing him onto the ground, sinking my knife into his jugular.

"D-dont touch me.." I whispered to the man, laughing in his face, as he spat his blood onto my face before his body became unconscious.

I pulled the knife out slowly, rising from where I had him under me.

I fumbled about, pulling his jacket on, and covering the bloody clothes I wore.

-

I knocked the book away, causing it to fall to the ground. "Don't touch me!" I shouted, earning stares from students nearby.

Sangwoo knelt, grabbing the book before looking up at me as he stood. "Are you okay? Your hands are shaking." He says.

I looked around at the people around us and stepped back, hiding my hands in my pockets.

Sangwoo's pov

Su-Jin quickly turns around, running away, leaving me in the hallway. It was the first time someone had rejected my help in any way and she was so aggressive about it as well.

"Wow, Sangwoo. I don't think I've ever seen a girl run away from you before. Looks like you don't have it all after all."

I ignored the comment, staring at the spot where the girl stood.

"I'll meet up with you guys later," I said, beginning to jog after the girl.

"Come on, Oh! She's not worth it!" He shouted as I kept going.

-

I noticed her walking down the sidewalk on her own in a quiet neighborhood. "Hey!" I shouted. She turns around, a surprised look on her face.

"Why are you following me?!" She says. "You slapped my book out of my hand and left without apologizing!" I said and she kept walking.

"Sorry." She says.

I ran up, grabbing her arm before pinning her to the nearest wall. I glared down at her, only to be surprised that she didn't seem to care. "Get your hands off of me.." She pulls herself out of my grip before quickly walking away. She seemed unphased at my sudden move.

I wonder why...

I stood there, watching as she walked away.

-