Part- 23💜

~~~~Next morning🌅~~~~

Taekook were getting ready for their college. Finally it was the day when their 1st year final exam's results will be out.

"Kookiee? Get ready fasstt. Why r u getting ready so lazily?"-
Taehyung said while tying his shoe lace.

" umm i Don't wanna gooh"-
Jungkook said with a sad pout while taking a shirt from the wardrobe.

"What?! Today our 1st year final's result will be out."-
Taehyung became surprised hearing out Jungkook's childish opinion.

" huhh! I know. Still i don't wanna goh"-
Jungkook sighed and sat on the bed without wearing the shirt. He threw the shirt on the bed mercilessly and hung his head lower in tension.

Taehyung became more surprised. He was looking at Jungkook with his big puppy eyes in confusion.

Taehyung checked the time and found that it was already 9:10 am and they'll have to be presented in the College before 10 am. So he started do everything in hurry.

Taehyung was completely ready for college. But he sighed when he saw that Jungkook didn’t even wear his shirt, his hair was all messy, didn’t wear his shoes like he was completely unready.

Taehyung understood that actually Jungkook was worrying about the result.

Taehyung moved towards Jungkook.

"Kookie don't worry about the result. U will do good."-
Taehyung said in a soft tone looking at jungkook while sitting beside him.

But in reply Jungkook just pouted more sadly and kept hanging his head low.

" we're getting late. Please get ready kookie"-
Taehyung held jungkook's palm in his palm and said softly while caressing that.

"I'm scared"-
Jungkook's eyes were teary.🥺

" omoooo!! Why bunny!? Why r u scared? "-
Taehyung started to panic.

But Jungkook didn’t reply again.

Taehyung Checked the time again and started to panic inside cause they might be late.

" kookie get ready please..  We're getting late"-
Taehyung said very softly but Jungkook didn’t even move. He was still sitting there with his naked upper body while hanging his head low.

Taehyung sighed and got up. He took jungkook's shirt and stood in front of him.

Taehyung bent a little towards Jungkook's naked upper body and extended his hand around Jungkook's neck just to cover his bare back with the shirt. He then put Jungkook's one hand in one sleeve and did the same with the other. Pulling the shirt from the both side of Jungkook's broad chest, taehyung started to buttoning.

In this full time, Jungkook was just staring at taehyung without blinking.  He was adoring taehyung while smiling in his mind.

When he was done with the shirt his eyes fell on Jungkook's messy hair.

"Uff!! Didn’t even fix your hair"-
Taehyung said with a cute pout and went to bring a comb to fix Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook was still sitting on the bed and staring at taehyung with a little smiley expression in his bunny face.🐰

Taehyung started to fix Jungkook's hair with so much attention.

When Taehyung was done he was about to go but Jungkook immediately grabbed him holding his slim waist. Jungkook pulled him between his two legs and raised his head a little just to meet with taehyung's eyes.