Part- 49💜

Taehyung left from Jungkook's house and jungkook was still crying bitterly as if he has lost everything of his life while kneeling down on the floor.😭

Mr. Jeon was looking at Jungkook, the new Jungkook, with astonished eyes. He never expected to see his grumpy, moody, fearless son to see in this state like a lifeless, soulless, afraid, lost boy.

On the other hand, Mrs. Jeon was feeling so guilty that she ran upstairs to her personal room and was crying there locking the door. She knew that Jungkook Won't be able to accept that but this much unbearable situation!! That was unpredictable. She didn't understand that the love his son holds for Kim Taehyung was way more than they thought.

She was feeling so guilty that She didn't know how to show her face to his son. She must have disappointed her son. She did wrong to him. All these thoughts Were making her more guilty resulting batch of tears falling from her eyes.🥺

It was already evening. But Jungkook was still crying. He didn't know how to stop his tears as if they've forgot how to stop from falling down.🥺

Mr. Jeon became kinda nervous seeing his state. He checked him several times but neither found him moving an inch from the spot nor he stopped crying.

He understood that Jungkook might love him but that Only made his thought worse. He became more strict that whether Taehyung is playing with Jungkook's real love! Whether Taehyung is taking advantage of it. He is a father indeed. He loves his son. So he just Couldn't trust anyone blindly. The whole future if his son depends on it he will have take decision wisely. He'll have to endure the pain.

But above all of these, Mr. Jeon was also thinking about what he said taehyung on the last moment. If he really loves Jungkook, then he'll surely come back no matter how tough test Taehyung was given by Mr. Jeon he'll surely try his best to pass that. With that little hope Mr. Jeon went back to his office room to stay alone for a while.

After nearly 15-20 minutes a guard ran towards Mr. Jeon's room and knocked on the door aggressively.

Mr. Jeon's eyes frowned hearing the aggressive knocking on the door.

He got from his chair and opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, the man behind it informed him something worried with a restless voice.

"Sir, Jungkook Sir has left the house a while ago. He didn't take any guard with him and didn't even take his car. He just went on the road walking on foot"

"Whattt!!! Did he tell anyone anything? "-
Mr. Jeon became worried indeed.

"No sir nothing! "-
The guard shook his head left to right signing a no.

"Go search him quickly! "-
Mr. Jeon instructed and the guard obeyed.

Mr. Jeon ran towards mrs. Jeon's room and called her. He told her everything which only worsen her bad state.

"I'll never forgive u Jeon if something happens to my Son. Never ever!!"-😭
Mrs. Jeon was crying like a helpless mother.

Her state and overall jungkook's leaving this weirdly made mr. Jeon's heart ache in pain.💔

On the other hand, Jungkook took a taxi and headed towards their College. He was continuously calling Taehyung's number which was unreachable.

Tears still falling from the corner of his bambi eyes and the back of his left hand wiping them from his cheek once in a while.

It was already 7:00pm when he reached the dorm. He entered into their room but there was no sign of Taehyung.

"Baby bear? Baby bear?? Where r you?my baby Bearrr?"-
Jungkook searched every inch of their small room screaming Taehyung's name like a crazy but Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

"Baby bearrr?"-😭
Jungkook fell on the floor and burst out crying screaming Taehyung's name.

Jungkook was broken.💔 it was impossible for him to accept that Taehyung left him. And somehow he is responsible for this. He gave his baby bear unbearable pain. His heart was aching. And his bambi eyes were causing tears uncontrollably because of that unbearable pain. 🥺

But after some minutes Jungkook pulled himself up no matter how bad it hurts. Cause he knew he just can't cry. he'll have to get his baby bear back.

He looked at his wrist where a bracelet was shining. He remembered the day when Taehyung put that on on Jungkook's wrist and he did the same on Taehyung's. He gently caressed the bracelet and a drop of tear fell on it. He wiped out her cheek and became 2X determined about finding her baby bear. As if the bracelet was rediating immense mental strength for him.

So he got up from the floor and dialled Jimin's number. He wanted to know if Taehyung came back to the college but jimin said that he didn't. He also wanted to know if anything is wrong but Jungkook said that he'll surely tell him everything later.

With that their conversation ended.

Jungkook went to the college officials where all the Students records are kept and asked for Taehyung's address.

On the other hand, Mr. Jeon's men were searching for Jungkook everywhere. At some point not finding him anywhere near Mr. Kang called their college's authority and they said that yes Jungkook came there and left a while ago and all other details. He also took Taehyung's address and sent their men at Taehyung's place quickly.

It was nearly 11 pm and the door of Taehyung's small house became knocked.

"Who's at this hour!!"-
Taehyung's mother who was making some food in the kitchen thought in her mind and stepped towards the door but meanwhile the door knocking sound could be heard once again.

Mrs. Kim peeked at the wall clock and found that it was already 11pm. He felt weird as no one normally comes to her house at this hour. So she carefully firstly look through the door peep and then opened the door revealing a boy with swollen eyes, continuously wiping out her cheeks but still tears dropping from his doe eyes continuously making him failed to hide the fact that he was crying, looking at her like an innocent baby blinking twice.

Yes!! It was Jungkook standing in front of Taehyung's house..

💛 no proofreading. So kindly ignore all my mistakes and Don't forget to comment. Thank y'all.💛