Chapter One: The Alpha is Arrogant

I want to thank everyone who read and vote my story. Thank you guys! I hope you like the second chapter. It isn't  like I was wanted but I hope you like it..

All around me, students were filling into classrooms, rushing out the front doors to P&E. The halls were growing quiet. It was seventh-period and I had study hall. The room was packed with students and some…werewolves. I didn't want somebody to notice me, especially the ‘Werewolves’, so I slide into a table near the windows that faced the quad and put my books on the table. I let out a big heavy sigh and rested my head on the cool silver metal table.

‘Almost done for today.’

I looked out of the window and I was thinking about Adam, my little seven years old brother. He was the only family I had. I would have given my life to keep him save from werewolves.

I sighed. Sometimes it was better not to think and worry about the Council. The only thing I had to do is keep my head down and stay away from them. Then nobody would bother me or my brother. Easy, right?

By accident I pushed one of my books and it fall under the table. With a sigh, I hopped off the stool to pick it up. As my hands were reaching for my book, my wolf started shouting some incomprehensible words.

What’s wrong with her today?’

I grabbed my book, stand and crawled back onto my stool. Times like these I find my wolf really annoying.

Like I knew he was in the room I looked around me and I spotted him. His gaze found me, a set of light green eyes. As he walked toward my table I hold my breath.

‘What the hell he wants?

“Have we met?” he asked me in a demanding tone.

“Um…no?” it sounded more like a question, not an answer. He licked his lips.

“Who do you respond?” he asked in a sexy voice.

‘What? Did I just think he has a sexy voice? No way!’

“What?” I am sure that right now I looked like an idiot.

“Don’t make me ask you again, Rogue,”Ohhh…it took me some minutes to notice that he was a werewolf too. And from his demanding tone, that he is a really angry one.

“I do not understand what are you talking about,” I stood up, moved to the side and tried to get past him. But two strong, firm, bronzed arms wrapped around me to hold me in place.

“I don’t think you have answered my question,” he whispered in my ear. I looked around me too find the teacher but Mr. Ward wasn't in the room.

“I am sorry, I have to go,” I removed his hands from me.

“Not so quickly. You are in my territory.” I blinked at him. What? Oh-ho! He was an alpha. Anger was now clear in his light green eyes.

What is the prayer you supposed to say right before you know you are going to die?’

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I tried again. Nothing.

“Did the cat eat your tongue?” he said and gave me a smirk. I didn't answer.

“I see…So what’s your name?” he had his arms crossed over his chest.

“Rose…” I said, actually I whispered.

“Sit.” He ordered. I sat down and after me he sat down to a stool too. He leaned over his knees, propping his elbows on them and knitting his fingers under his chin.

“Have you ever been in a pack?” What  should I tell him? Yes or no. I didn't know if my parents belong to one. Should I lie to him? I guess that one was a bad idea. So I didn't answer. I didn't even dare to look at him in his eyes. I just wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans. I heard him sifting in his chair.

“Ok. Listen, I don’t want Rogues in my territory. They are dangerous. I can drag you out of this room and kill you.” I gulped. I forced myself to look at him. Now, he was leaning back in his chair and his arms crossed over his chest.

“But you don’t seem like one who wants to kill. So I will give you a chance. You can join my pack. You will do whatever I say and you will follow the rules,” I tucked a wild strand of hair behind my ear but it fall back in my face.

“And what makes you believe I want to be a part of your pack?” I asked him now angry.

“It’s me or I can call the Council to deal with you,” I pressed my lips together, trying not to yell at him. I notice three guys looking at us. They were all good-looking guys and…werewolves. They walked towards our table.

“Hey, what’s up Will?” asked the blonde one. They looked all confused. And then I got it. They didn’t understand why their friend was sitting with a loser like me. Then again, I didn’t understand too.

“Rose is our new member in our pack,” he said looking straight at my brown eyes. He pushed himself of the chair.

“Goodbye, Rose. And remember…you are Mine,” then he walked away with his friends. I could hear them arguing. I sighed.

‘Great Rose, keep your head down and stay away. Yeah, great job you did today.’

Later that day I was sitting on the couch with Adam and we were watching cartoons and Doris was drinking her tea. I tried not to think about Will but I couldn’t. And my wolf wasn’t helping me, because every time I thought of him…she really liked it. I shook my head and looked at the clock. 9 o´clock.

“I think you should go to bed Adam,” Adam turned and looked at me. His big blue eyes were begging me to let him stay awake longer.

“Please, Rose. I want to stay more,” I shook my head again.

“Go, Adam.” Doris said. She looked at me and smiled.

“But…” “No but Adam. Time to go to sleep. Say good night,” he sighed but he said good night. When I was sure he was asleep I went down and I laid on the couch. Doris was trying to learn what was wrong but I didn't want to disguise it now. She had enough problems, she didn't need more. About midnight I heard something that wake me up. I stood up and turned on the light.

“What the hell you want in my house?” I almost screamed when I saw him. He was wearing worn out jeans and a blue tight V-neck T-shirt.

“Didn’t I say you will do whatever I want whenever I want? Follow me,” he said, wrong he ordered and walked toward the door. I wanted to yell at him but my wolf stopped me. He was my alpha now. Ahhh…I hate him.

“Now? In the middle of the night? I was sleeping,” he frowned. For one minute I saw that his face softened. He chuckled. “

“You can sleep later, now come,” I sighed but I followed him.

“Can at least change? I am wearing pajamas.”

“No,” seriously what's his problem? I didn't ask him to be in his pack.

“Can you tell me where are we going?” I said as we get in the car.

“No.” he said in a dangerously soft voice. Oh God! How many times would I have to deal with his big ego?