" Yeah, you have I brought you here once." I held her hand.

" Let me show you to your rooms." 

I screamed before running with her into the house. " Dibs on my old room!!"

"Girl nobody wanted that room in the first place," Ciara stated

"Well, Marsha did move into that room for a whole year," Devina replied

"Nah hers was different she was just in that emo phase," Lia spoke up

"Damn, those were some dark-ass times."Ciara bowed her head down in pity

"Some dark dark times." Devina laughed

"You bitches talk about me like I'm not right here," Marsha interjected. "It's not that deep."

"Except for that TikTok mafia POV of hers," I whispered to Jennie.

"Bitch- want to fight?!" Marsha squared up.

We all put our hands up surrendering.

"Go get settled I'm making lunch," Devina shooed us out of the living room.

Elara got a message from her mother that made all their stress go through the roof; the couple had a photo shoot before the wedding due to the demand for pictures for a slideshow.

" Fuck do we really need to do this shit?" Lia was so fed up.

" I know right I really wanted to eat home-cooked food for once this month," Devina whined.

"Guys can we not forget that it's my wedding, pleaseee??"

"Fuck it you owe us for this one shortie," Rochelle warned.

"Devina let's go we're getting late," Marsha called out

"Fine but I'm not fucking driving I'm pissed off enough.

I chimed in, "Fine I'll drive."

We drove to the park and met up with the boys

"My Fiancé is here!" Jungkook shouted waving at Jennie bringing all attention to us.

"Say it louder I don't think the astronauts in space could hear you." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Sorry."

Devina spoke up, "Enough of this lovey-dovey nonsense let's just do this shit and we can all go home."

Ciara slapped Devina's head, " Girl stop bitching just because of food."

"Devina rubbed her head, "First off, ouch! Secondly, none of us have eaten today you can't blame me."

"You guys stand there and let's take pictures." Marsha motioned to the couple.

They took pictures and had to change into different clothes and went to different locations.

"Guys let's go home."

"wait we need to take a pic of both couples on a double date."

"What? No! I never agreed to that." I protested.

"Come on now Mrs.Kim are you afraid?" Taehyung smirked.

"What? No, I'm not." I defended.

"Then prove it."

I held Taehyung's face and kissed him managing to take the picture before walking off.

Everyone there was just speechless from the tension. 

Once we reached home it was dark. Devina ran to the kitchen to make food. We all came to the kitchen and pulled out the bar stools and began eating.

"I can't believe our baby's wedding is tomorrow." Devina held Jennie's face.

I started crying "I'm sorry I said I wasn't going to cry but I just can't stop myself." I wailed.

"Don't cry you're going to make me cry." Jennie also began crying.

"Great now I'm crying." Lia began.

"You're going to become Mrs.Kim. No, my poor baby." Devina also cried.

"Now I want to cry" Marsha hugged Devina.

Rochelle just stood there watching with disgust.

"You guys annoy me." With that, she gave Jennie a hug and walked out of the room.

"Okay, that's enough crying we need sleep, or else you're going to wake up with dark circles on your wedding day."

"Elara is right we need sleep."

We all got up and left to our rooms.

" I love you, Jennie."

"I love you too El."

HI, GUYS I" M SO SORRY. I JUST HAVE A LOT GOING ON I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE THANK YOU!!!