AS THE time past by Kazutora and Baji finally got up. Smiley got a broken legs that Kakucho did.

Hakkai who also got beaten up pretty badly by the Haitani. Angry who got a broken legs are currently crying.

"Pwease stop. Stop this alwready....*sniff*"

Smiley sweat dropped in the sight of his brother crying.

"Is this serious?"

"Hahaha."

"This is bad." Smiley said.

"Why?" Mitsuya ask.

"Angry was a very nice person. Beating someone is not his thing you know. But you know... Once he start crying it'll get different." Smiley said. Mitsuya look at him as if asking what he is talking about.

But then... Angry start punching the haitani brothers. They can't do anything about him. They got knockout.

The fight stops for a meantime because of it but continue eventually.

I saw Kisaki running towards in the girls direction. He was holding to a bat. 'Where did he get those?!' i ask to my self.

I ran and ran to the girls direction trying to stop Kisaki on what he was about to do. No. They can't die!. Y/n said that we shouldn't do anything that make us regret.

'Will Kisaki even regret everything he does so far?.'

'Y/n chan please come back. I don't think i can stop this. Please come back!.'

Kisaki who was about to reach them. He readied himself to swing his bat. It was aiming for Emma!.

"Emma!!" I yelled.

Draken look at my way then look at the direction that my eyes laid on. He saw Kisaki swing the bat on Emma's head.

"Emma!!" Draken shout her name.

Mikey looked at them then look at his sister who's lying on the floor. He's eyes widened at the sight of his bloody sister. Mikey's aura got darken and face Izana.

"Mikey! Do you feel empty now?! Hahahaha." Izana laugh like a maniac.

"Why did you do that?" Mikey asks.

"Huh? Of course to let you feel what i felt!" Izana said.

"Emma was your sister! She's our sister!" Mikey said with a trace of angry on his voice.

"Your wrong, Mikey! Shinichiro and Emma are not my real siblings!." Izana confess.

"What?..." Mikey with a bit of confusion ask.

"Right. Shinichiro lied to me. They're not my real siblings. There is no blood relationship between us. So i kill her" Izana said.

Then Izana and Mikey continue to fight.

YOUR POV

"OKAY pass your paper. Finished or not finished pass the paper." The professor said.

As soon as i pass the paper then feeling of wanting to go home. I feel liked something was happening that i really wouldn't like to see.

While in the middle of wondering how to make excuse to the prof to let you go home. Your felt your phone vibrated. You pick it up from your pocket and looked at the caller's id.

It was...

EMERGENCY CALL

What the heck?! Did something happened at home?!. You raised your hand to call you teachers attention. She look at you with her brow raised a little.

"Can i go home?. We had emergency at home. I promise to answer my exam after i settled the problems at home" You said.

Your professor nod and let you go out. She knows how busy you are. Taking care of your brother at the young age and having multiples of businesses so she let you go home without questions.

You thanked her and rushed outside. You pick up the call and answered.

"Did something happened?" That's the first thing you asked.

"Yes. Yes *Sniff* Emma-chan is... Emma-chan is bleeding. Please come back *sniff* we need you." Takemichi said. He's crying so hard.

"Yes, I'll be there!"

You run as fast as you can. "Please no... Emma can't die. Not in my care!.

To be continued.

A/N

YEP! I SOMEWHAT DIDN'T FOLLOW THE STORYLINE I'M SORRY. I'M DOING THIS FOR THE PLOT. SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND. ANYWAYS... WILL YOU BE ABLE TO MAKE IT?. TO SAVE EMMA?. I WONDER.