MAFIA QUEENS (11)

Start from the beginning

Liza: jissoo, taeyung i think she is not okay i will take care of her. You both please leave her alone. (And they both left)

Liza to crying jeni

What is wrong with you?

Jeni: .......

Liza: look i can understand you are tensed about her but this not the solution.(sit near her)

Jeni: then why they don't let her live in the piece.(angrily)

Liza: calm down i will ask to find y/n we have party today so smile,
Today is our biggest day( smiles)

Y/n came home

Y/n: i am going to get ready you go to.

Jeni: you okay?

Y/n: hm( left for her room)

Other side in the car

Jissoo: am i selfish?

Taeyung: no...jisi don't think about that.

Jissoo: she was right i did the same when you guys came back to our lives so i left her alone i stopped giving her attention.(sobbing knowing her mistake)

Taeyung (stops the car ): jisi i won't say you didn't do that but we still have time as jeni said before we regret let's try to trust her more then dad( whispers last word but she heard that)

Jissoo:dad?

Taeyung: i am not saying that don't trust dad but please clear whatever he says to y/n before trusting him. Or even anyone, You are getting me right?

Jisoo: hm.

Y/n POV

we are in the way to the party it is specially organized for me, jeni and liza.we are nicely dressed up. Today is the big day
(y/n sighs)

We arrived..

I met my fav person mr han.

Y/n,jeni,liza: hlo mr han.

Mr han: ohh look who arrived (exited)

Three of them smile

Mr han : how are you girls?

Y/n, jeni and liza: we are good sir.

Mr. Han: okay so let me introduce you to some guest, they very close friends of me. Let's go.

Time skip

Mr han to y/n

Mr han : why you look more sad then before.

Y/n: it's nothing sir.(looks away)

Mr ham: y/n you are like my daughter i know you are always sad but tody you are looking more sad. And you are not in mission so you can smile. and it's okay if you don't wanna tell me, you know right i have my ways?(teases her)

Y/n: (giggles)

Mr han: so when they arrived?(sips his drink)

Y/n: (she looked at him shocked)
You know already?

Mr han: i know everything about my daughter. So tell me what happening?

Y/n: my dad, he is menipulating jissoo and already menipulated whole family they are like puppet of him now, and jissoo she is just not trusting me and i don't know why i didn't get that menipulating skill from him.(chuckles in sadness)

Mr han: y/n, if he can make her trust his lie so what about the biggest truth? You know what i am talking about?

Y/n: y/n understand him. Wht he is saying and stayed silent.