Turning around on her back, the girl tried her best to push the dog off of her, but that didn't help at first. In fact, the dog was now trying to bite at her face and throat. The animal managed to land a few swipes at her face, leaving scratches, but (Y/N) managed to throw her right hand into the dog's mouth, feeling it bite down, and seeing the blood seep out of her wounds.

Feeling it shake her now wounded hand, the (h/c) haired girl was able to use her other hand in order to grab a rock from off the side of the trail. Keeping the dog distracted, (Y/N) used her strength to slam the rock into the side of the canine's head, knocking the animal off of her and subduing it. She just needed that opening, and knowing it would only be a matter of time before the dog would gain consciousness, the girl managed to stand up.

But she was able to see the extent of her injures, yet the adrenaline pumping through her veins wasn't letting her body feel any pain. She was, though, a bloody mess. Her shirt was ripped, the fabric was stained scarlet, as was her injured leg. Not only that, but (Y/N) had blood pouring down her face and over one of her eyes.

The girl knew she needed some help, but she couldn't do anything here. In fact, once she was able to stand up, the triple threat saw Okami running towards her, a menacing look on his face that scared her.

She honestly thought she was looking at a monster, and the girl took off running once again. It wasn't like she could try to hide, though. Okami knew she was bleeding quite a bit, and that only provoked his temper.

Once she had thought she had gotten a decent distance away, (Y/N)'s wounds were starting to catch up with her, causing her to become tired as she leaned up against a tree over looking more of the forest from the hillside as she held her injured shoulder. At this point in time, the weather had started to take a rather dark transformation, dark gray clouds covering the sun.

Catching her breath, the (h/c) haired girl then felt someone yank her injured arm harshly, throwing her to the ground as a great force landed on her cheek.

"You little bitch!" Okami's voice growled as he slammed his knee down onto the triple threat's left ankle.

And she heard and felt something crack as a sharp pang shot through her already injured leg, causing her to let out a yelp.

"Get..off of me!" (Y/N) yelled as she landed a few punches on the black haired boy's face.

She may have been injured, but this girl sure as hell wasn't defenseless. She was strong, but her little attack sent Okami into a rage, his eyes seemingly glowing red as he stared down at the bleeding girl, who was glaring right back up at him.

"Oh, now you've done it," he roared as he raised his fist once again.

And that began a rain of punches to the girl's face and abdomen, but (Y/N) wasn't backing down, despite one of her eyes now being swollen shut and the red streams of blood pouring down her face as she continued punching Okami to try and get him off of her.

Little did she know, the assault would be over soon. That same day, the Touou starters plus their manager had decided to go out and train on their endurance on the trails, splitting into two groups. Imayoshi, Wakamatsu, and Aomine went one way while Sakurai, Masaru, Susa, and Momoi went another.

The captain was trying to make sure that the center didn't end up killing their ace, since Aomine was making his usual snide remarks, which only increased Wakamatsu's level of wanting to land a fist on the navy blue haired boy's head.

"Will you two knock it off already?" Imayoshi scolded the two, but suddenly stopped in his tracks once he noticed something staining the ground.

Seeing that the glasses wearing boy had stopped in his tracks, the two boys stopped their bickering as Wakamatsu arched his eyebrow.