She said and Jung-hoon can't deny the fact that he too enjoys it when jungkook try so much to convince tae to talk with him.

As they were gossiping about jungkook lily gestured for them to stop when she saw jungkook entering the living room. Once jungkook was in he greeted everyone. of course except Lily. But instead of pouting, she gave a playful smirk, jungkook found it suspension but then shrugged it off. After greeting he turned his attention to his little princess and spoke.

Jungkook: Princess, dada will come back after refreshing okay?

He said making her nod her head. Finally, his gaze fell on the sleeping angel Who was looking so damm beautiful even while sleeping.

Jungkook: Noona do you know when tae fell asleep?

He asked Lisa

Lisa: Ren told that he fell asleep waiting for you.

Lisa informed making him nod.

Jungkook: Did he have his dinner?

Jungkook asked and Lisa shook her head making him sigh. He stepped forward near tae and lifted his sleeping body before anyone can protest.
Tae whined in his sleep as the pillow he was hugging dropped. but then when he got another hard pillow he hugged it tightly not realizing it was jungkook's neck. Without saying anything jungkook began to walk toward the stairs. Once when they saw Jungkook was out of sight lily spoke.

Lily: Now let's wait for some drama

She spoke with a smirk.

Lisa: Aunt Isn't he forbidden from being alone with tae?

Lisa asked remembering that Jin and Jimin made a rule that jungkook shouldn't be alone with tae. Either Hamzy or someone should be with them.

Lily: As if he's follows everything we say.

Lily said with an eye roll. Jungkook broke that rule the very first day it was made. Well, what can they expect from that big bunny brat?

Right, when they were chatting Ji-hoon walked down the stairs. He was about to get Hamzy from Lisa but then their doorbell rang.

Lily: Hoonie go and one the door

Lily said making Ji-hoon groan. He can't even have a proper moment with his niece. After grumbling, He went to the door and opened to find Sang-hoon and Rosé. Sang-hoon walked into the mansion as if he owned it. Well, he does partially own it. When he entered he walked directly to Jung-hoon and greeted him with a warm hug and a big smile. The boy loved to be in Jung-hoon's arms. It gave him an unknown warmth and he felt so safe in his hold. But he didn't know the reason but yet loved it very much.

Jung-hoon: Hey buddy

He said and hugged his son back returning the smile. every time he hugged sang-hoon he can't help but think about Jungkook. They were still not on good terms. Jungkook always acted cold towards him and lily. Even if he had Namjoon, jin, yoongi, jimin, hobi, Ji-hoon, tae and Sang-hoon to call him dad and show love his heart still longed for Jungkook's warmth.

He wants his son back just like how he was when he was small. He wants back The sweet bond they shared when jungkook was still a kid.

Jungkook may be a grown man with responsibilities but for Jung-hoon he looked like the same kid with doe eyes and a bunny smile similar to his eyes and smile.

He still remembers the day he held tiny little jungkook in his arms. The day he became a proud dad. He still remembers how his parents were on cloud nine seeing their first grandson of the family.