💜 password

A/n pov:

Jungkook: Baby listen, don't talk to strangers, always stick with that midget but don't get too close have a 4-meter distance ok?

Tae gave a boring look at jungkook. This is the 4th time he is giving this instruction to him.

Tae: ok hyung you don't have to worry I'll be a good boy.

Jungkook: And call me if anything happens.

Tae nodded even tho he doesn't own a mobile.

Tae: Hyung can you give me your mobile, please?

He asked as he extended his hand.
Jungkook gave a questioning look but gave the phone to tae.

Tae: password?

He asked

Jungkook: I - I'll put it.

He stuttered making tae narrow his eyes.

Tae: Just say hyung~

Tae whined as he wants to call jimin.

Jungkook: stop whining and give me the phone.

He said his tone came a little bit harsh and annoyed making tae flinch. Jungkook immediately regretted seeing tae's scared expression.

Tae: I-I'm sorry.

Tae said and walked off before jungkook could stop him. His eyes became teary and his lips formed a sad pout, He didn't like when people were harsh with him. It made him feel so small. Why can't people be kind and patient with him? Is he that annoying?

Tae: I- I just asked for his phone to call chim. So mean so so mean.

Tae mumbled with a pout and teary eyes. He walked down and saw Lisa playing with hamzy. he wants to call Jimin but he didn't have a mobile. his aunt didn't allow him to have a mobile.
He hesitantly walked towards the playing duo and spoke.

Tae: N-noona can I have y-your phone, please I- I'll call chim and give it back s-soon.

Lisa looked up with a frown when she heard tae's nervous rant.

Lisa: tae you don't have to be so nervous. I'm your noona baby.

She said and gave her mobile to him. He hesitantly got it in his hand. This phone too had a password so he immediately gave it back to her.

Tae: Noona it's asking for a password.

He mumbled quietly remembering how harshly jungkook snatched the phone from his hand.

Lisa: it's cost2much

She typed making tae giggle at the password.

Tae: Silly noona

Tae mumbled making Lisa pout.

Lisa: But that's the truth. I'm expensive

She said and flipped her hair with a sassy expression, hamzy saw that and followed Lisa, flipping her hair with her tiny hand.

Lisa: ohhh baby, are you copying me huh?

She asked as she sat next to her and tickled her. Tae smiled at the two feeling a little better and calm.
Tae typed jimin's number and to his surprise, it was already saved.

Tae: you'll exchanged numbers?

He asked and Lisa gave a nod.

Lisa: yes we all decided to hang out sometime.

She said tae nodded with a smile and called jimin.

On the phone~ 📱

Tae: Hello chim are you on your way?