kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung is a cute, sweet and naive person who needs to be protected. He is currently a student at Seoul National University. He is one of the top students so, he gets a scholarship. Tae lives with his aunt kim lina and her daughter kim areum who always treats him like trash. Lina is a very greedy woman who always demands money for her and her daughter. Tae lost his father at 17. At that time he didn't know how to manage his dad's company as he was too heartbroken to worry about it. so it went bankrupt and this made him feel guilty to date. This feeling of guilt gave his aunt a chance to manipulate and use him as she pleases. Taehyung has to pay all the house bills and area's University expenses. He has to work his ass off to pay the bills. This caused him a lot of stress. So when Tae is alone he always slips into headspace. Being a little always helps him with stress and exhaustion. He has a best friend  Jimin at university who takes care of him. Jimin knew that Tae was struggling with something but never knew the reason behind it. He always tries to help him,  but Tae always declines his offers as he doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. Tae works at a cafe owned by WWH kim Seokjin after attending classes. Jin cares for tae and he knew tae is a little. So, takes extra care of him at work. Jin even allows him to slip at work breaks and play with him. TaeTae's headspace age is usually 4 years, but if the stress is too much to handle he may regress even more.

Kim Taehyung

Name: kim Taehyung Age: 21

Name: kim Taehyung
Age: 21

Park Jimin

Name: Park Jimin Age: 23

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 23

Kim Seokjin

Name: kim seokjin Age: 28

Name: kim seokjin
Age: 28