Chapter 5 Accident

Sorry that its taken so long guys! I was really busy lately. I hope this will make up for it. I know it a little short so sorry. Commenting and voting is Greatly appreciated. I love all of you. Ciao!

Cry (Ryan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Pewdie finally finished recording he came downstairs. He told me, however, that he had explained to his bros about Marzia. Ugh.... I know he says its not her fault but I still can't help feeling upset by the mention of her name. I noticed that he looked like he was about to cry. She did this to him. I felt a surge of anger ripple through me. Without thinking, I pulled Pewds into a hug, trying to stop the tears. He smells so amazing. No, no, no, no, no. He does Not smell amazing. Get that out of your head. What's wrong with me.

Pushing the thoughts away for the time being, I tried to comfort him. By the time I pulled away he was his happy old self again. We played Bloody Trapland for awhile. I laughed at how frustrated Pewdie became while I breezed through the levels with ease.

"Your cheating, Cry!!" He accused.

"I am not!" I said between laughter. He had been trying to get past the level forever and when he had finally, almost made it to the end, a "bro fist" appeared and crushed him.

"I need a break, Cry." He said. He stood up and went to the kitchen.

"It's lunch time!" He called from the other room.

"Good, now make me a sandwich, woman!" I joked. A short while later though, to my surprise, he came in with two sandwiches.

"Here." He said, handing me one.

"Thanks, Friend." I replied.

"Don't worry about it, Cry." He said.

I laughed at our famous saying and replied simply, "K."

Pewds stood up and walked back into the kitchen.

"I forgot a drink." He explained as he got up. Moments later I heard a huge crash.

I ran into the kitchen as fast as I could.

"What happened?!? Are you okay?!?" I frantically asked. He was sitting on the floor with cuts all over his hands and a gash on his forehead.

"Don't come any closer, Cry. There are glass shards everywhere." He warned with seriousness coloring his tone.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I picked up the pitcher but I tripped and dropped it. The glass went everywhere including, in my hands." He said with a small smile, holding up his torn hands for me to see. He seemed so at ease. Even with the circumstances. He should be grimacing or in pain but he's making jokes about it. Wow he's a lot stronger than I thought.

"Can you walk?" I asked. "We need to get those shards out of your hands."

'"Yea, of course, Cry. I'm fine. Don't worry about it." He assured me. He stood up and started to walk towards me. I noticed however that he was swaying a bit.

"C-cry?" He said and fell to the ground.

Pewds (Felix)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was parched so I got up and went to the kitchen. I got the glass pitcher out of the refrigerator and went to get a glass. I slipped, however, and dropped the pitcher. It seemed like things were happening in slow motion. First, the pitcher fell and shattered on the ground while I was falling through the air. Then my head banged against the edge of the counter and I hit the ground. A searing pain went through my hands and my head. I had fallen face first, into the glass. It seemed like everything went black for a few seconds. I heard what I assumed to be Cry's voice and the black went away almost as if I had imagined it. It seemed like this had happened in a matter of hours. when in reality... it took just seconds.

Cry ran in and asked if I was okay. I showed him my hands while making a stupid joke. I tried to hide the pain I was in so I left out the splitting headache and the blackout.  I didn't want to worry him. I stood up and started to walk. The second I stood up, little black spots appeared in my vision. The further I walked, the bigger they grew. I could feel myself losing consciousness.

"C-Cry?" I whispered. I was scared. Right then the black engulfed me, and I went to sleep.