Chapter 3 Arrival

Hello friends! Here's the new chapter. Thanks to anyone who reads my stories and/or votes. You all are really special to me. Again as always, any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Just so you Bros know, I'm going to take Pewd's and Cry's relationship slow (if you haven't already noticed hehe). I think that the slower the relationship builds the more tension and the sweeter it is when they finally do confess their feelings. No offense but I really don't like when stories move too fast so I'm really sorry if you think its too slow paced for you. Hope you enjoy!

Cry (Ryan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived at the airport I was right on time. I went to look for Pewds in the huge building. I found him sitting on a bench obediently waiting for me. I smiled and crept up behind him. I got as close to him as I could with out him noticing.

"Boo!!" I yelled in his ear.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" He screamed in terror as he fell of the bench and onto the floor. He looked up at me and the expression on his face was just too much to bear. I burst out laughing and, after glaring at me for a few seconds, he began to laugh as well. I helped him up off the floor and pulled him in for a hug.

"Hello friend!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"I can't believe you just did that, Cry! You know how easily I get scared." He said between gasps as he brushed himself off and playfully slugged my arm. His face was flushed from the recent scare and embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Pewds but I just couldn't resist! And your face---" I broke off into another fit of laughter as the words reminded me of the utter bewilderment on my best friend's face.

"Okay, okay Cry. That's enough excitement for today, and besides, I'm feeling a little jet lagged so maybe we should head back." He replied.

"S-sure. Whatever you say." I agreed still trying to catch my breath. We walked out of the airport and to the car. I helped Pewdie put his luggage into the trunk and we headed home.

We were silent most of the way home due to us both being tired and just not in the mood to say much. When we were about halfway home though I looked over and saw Pewds sleeping soundly. He smiled slightly in his sleep. His hair fell over his eyes and he looked so peaceful.

"Hes so cute when hes asleep." I thought to myself. "Wait, wha-? He shouldn't look cute to me... hes my best friend." I shook it off though and continued silently back home so as not to wake him.

Pewds (Felix)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting on a bench in the airport for Cry to pick me up after getting off the plane. All of a sudden, I heard someone yell right next to me. I screamed and jumped off the bench, falling on the floor. I looked up to see my attacker and saw the familiar white poker face staring back at me. The laughter coming from behind the mask was from none other than Cry. I was shocked, furious and slightly confused and when he looked down at me, seeing my expression, he fell into a new bought of giggles. He helped me up and I brushed myself off. He hugged me and then we went out to the car. During the ride home however I fell asleep. The next thing I remember is Cry gently shaking me awake.

"Pewds?" He whispered.

"H-huh?" I sleepily answered.

"We're here. I'll show you to your room and you can sleep there... but you have to wake up first!" He teased.

"Okay. I'm awake Cry." I told him while getting out of the car and retrieving my bags.

The house was two stories tall and a light grey color. We walked up the steps and through the front door. He lead me through the house, finally stopping at a door to the left of the staircase on the second floor.

"This is your room! I'll just leave you alone to get settled. If you have any questions don't be afraid to wake me." He said.

I walked into the room. The walls were a pretty shade of blue with black trim around the top and bottom. The room was spotless and I realized the amount of work he had probably done trying to make me feel comfortable here. The bed was turned down and I gratefully accepted the invitation. I decided that unpacking could wait until the morning and jumped into my new bed. Despite being in a new place I was able to fall asleep immediately, like I was finally home. I realized that this was actually true. This would be my new home... with Cry.