A couple hours before you woke up, but then went back to sleep. [Bonus!]

Radiant_Day stared down at you while the 2 of you were passed out. "They will be ok." Said Practical_Day. "They've only passed out." "WHOS GONNA CARRY THEM?" Asked Unstable_Day. "Emotionless_Day will carry Albert, and I'll be carrying Y/N." Responded Practical_Day. "Understood." Agreed Emotionless_Day. Emotionless_Day picked Albert off of the ground and carried him on his shoulder. As for Practical_Day, he picked you up and held your body in his arms, as your head was in his grasp. Emotionless_Day opened the door with his 1 free hand, and everyone went inside. Unstable_Day looked at you worried. Emotionless_Day and Practical_Day slowly walked up the stairs. "He is heavy." Thought Emotionless_Day.

Once they both got up the stairs, Emotionless_Day set Albert onto the matress while covering him up with a leathery stringy looking blanket. Practical_Day set you down with your head on the pillow, and covered you up with the blanket too. Just then, he saw the bloody unhealed scar on your wrist from when the nights invaded. "Good thing Benevolent is coming over." Said Practical_Day. Emotionless_Day nodded. The 2 then went downstairs. Suddenly, Unstable_Day ran up the stairs, and Emotionless_Day ran after him. "Y/N DOESNT LOOK OK." Unstable_Day screamed as Emotionless_Day pulled him down the stairs. About 20 minutes later, Unstable_Day was still doing it, and Emotionless_Day had to keep running up and down the stairs. Just then, Benevolent_Day showed up to the door. "Ah, it was about time." Said Practical_Day. Benevolent_Day wore a pink vest, a pink fedora with a giraffe, black shoes, black pants, a white shirt, and carried a med-kit. "We should head off to bed."

About 2 hours later...

Everyone else was asleep except for Unstable_Day. "THE PERFECT TIME YES YES." Thought Unstable_Day inside of his head. Unstable_Day tiptoed up the stairs, into the room you and Albert were sleeping in. He quietly tiptoed over to the mattress. "Y/N SLEEPS SO QUIET..." Unstable_Day thought inside of his head.  Unstable_Day saw that you twitched a little, and Unstable_Day flinched. He put his head up to your chest. "Y/N'S HEART BEAT SO FAST." Suddenly, you made a little noise. Unstable_Day covered his mouth. A minute later, he laid next to you- No, not on the mattress you were laying on, he laid on the wooden floor, and it creaked a little. Suddenly, he saw a figure in the corner with glowing white eyes, a night creature. Unstable_Day inhaled, and just ignored it. He sat up, and put his knees on the mattress. He poked your hand,, which instantly make you snort. He then laid back down and accidentally fell asleep.

About 5 hours later, Unstable_Day woke up. The sun was almost up, and they would get mad if he saw him sleeping upstairs. He quietly tiptoed downstairs without waking Emotionless_Day up.