Bop

(Sarah)

From The View Of Jude Stiles

After the brigade of girls this morning, I wasn't sure how to describe my feelings. As I sat in the desk with another girl and two boys, I checked for all of my things in my backpack. Two pencils, my lucky pen, my journal, a pack of gum and my binder. It was all there. I quickly felt around the small pocket on the front of my bag for the iPod that I no longer listened to. Maybe having it made me weird but I didn't care. I'd never change for anyone. I was almost in my own world as I grumbled about how much I hated "that man" when a voice pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"Nice shirt."

I looked up to see one of the boys at my table looking at me before he stood up to move desks. My eyes trailed after him because oh my gosh, that was a nice butt. 

"Thanks dude." I said as I saluted his back. 

I was about to leave the classroom and see if I could still make the optional assembly. I usually wasn't into that kind of stuff but it had to be better then this classroom. Suddenly a voice stopped me. It was a feminine voice that radiated something nice. Good vibes, I decided.

"I'm sorry about him. He's a little different sometimes but he's also my brother."

I turned to look at the girl who was now apologizing for the boy who walked away, who was also apparently her brother. I laughed a little and shook my head as I raised my hands to show her that it was ok. 

"No, he's fine and it's not like he did anything to me." I assured her.

Smooth, I thought to myself. I rubbed the back of my head in the spot under my hat as she introduced herself. She sure had a lot of stuff in her arms. How many clubs was she in? Maybe I could join one of them. 

"I could show you around if you want but I'm heading off to assembly so maybe afterwards?"

I grinned when she said that she would show me around but my grin became a little shaky when she explained that she would do it after the assembly. It looked like I wouldn't be getting out of that assembly after all. 

"I'm Jude. Jude Stiles, and that would be cool with me." I said.