2~

Credits to @_ihatebroccoli Twitter ~

New chapter! <333

This chapter is going to be no one POV!!
Also long! Enjoy <33
__________________

No One's POV
*Still Night time* (around 8:30 pm)

An hour had passed of Naruto and Sakura were finishing their last touch of getting ready well mostly sakura is the one doing the last touch for both of them.

Sakura is wearing a white tight dress, that is revealing her backside all way to the bottom where her backstops, which shows the muscles that she works out for in front and back and nicely well curves. She is using black heels, with light makeup because she doesn't really need as much cause a girl's natural period. A beautiful necklace that looks like a Sakura petal goes with her natural long beautiful pink hair that reaches her mid-back and her green eyes that look like beautiful green nature, so basically, overall she looks beautiful and sexy.

"Are we done Sakuuu?" whined Naruto posing with his gorgeous best friend, who is taking pictures of the two outside his balcony where the whole city could also be seen. They take pictures to keep them as memories and let's not forget sakura posting them on her stories on Instagram which gets a lot of likes from her story though you should see her posts though... Hella likes!!

"Wait, babes! We got to take a lot of pictures before our other girls do cause they always take you away from me to take pictures." Said a pouty Sakura.

Cause I mean who wouldn't want to take pictures with Naruto?

*Naruto whines* He doesn't understand why his girls' friends always trying to take pictures with him, it's not like he looks good in taking pictures, but anything to make his girls happy he will do it, and he also likes it when they take silly photos, he has them all around his home, all the memories together.

"Okay okay, but we are going take more later okay and that's a promise!!" Said Sakura taking out her pinkie.

*Naruto giggles* also taking out his pinkie.

"Yeah yeah of course we are BELIEVE IT and sorry it's cause we can't keep the girls waiting for saku, remember we're going to meet them there?!!" Said Naruto.

"Oh shit, you're right!!" Said panicking sakura.

Naruto burst out laughing it's not the first time they forget or arrive late. They both went back rushing inside to get their belongings like bags, phone, lipstick, cream, a charger box that you don't need to plugin, and other important items. Naruto even though he is used to wearing heels, at times still has a bit of tough luck walking with them cause of his clumsiness.

"EEEK-," *THUMP*

"Naruto? .... NARUTO YOU OKAY??" Said Sakura in the restroom. She was checking herself in the mirror if everything looks good when she heard a squeak and almost a sound like a thump in the living room.

"Y-YEAHH haha I'm okay, I just almost trip once again." Said Naruto giggling from his own clumsiness.

" OHH OKAY," said sakura, then coming out of the restroom, "just make sure to not hurt yourself, and if you don't feel good with the heals you could use your white Air Forces or flats and try not to ruin your clothes and makeup okay babes you gotta look sexy when we all go inside the club," said a worry looking motherly Sakura even tho, in the end, she said something so her.