。.:✧ 𝐒𝖍𝖔𝖙- т𝐰𝖊𝖑𝐯𝖊 。.:✧

ꁝꫀʅʅσ ꫀʋɛʏօռɛ,
нєяє ιѕ тнє иєχт ѕнσт of тнιѕ ѕѕ.

꧁♥︎❣︎♥︎♥︎❣︎♥︎♥︎❣︎♥︎♥︎❣︎♥︎♥︎❣︎♥︎♥︎❣︎♥︎♥︎❣︎♥︎꧂

Ռօƚ քʀօօʄʀɛα∂. Ρℓєαѕє ∂σ ιgиσяє тнє мιѕтαкєѕ αитуρσѕ.

Ѕтαят fяσм тнє ℓαѕт ραят.

❣꧁❥︎♥︎❥︎♥︎❥︎♥︎❥︎♥︎❥︎♥︎❥︎♥︎♥︎❥︎♥︎❥︎♥︎♥︎❥︎꧂❣︎

Arshi's New Home :

Arnav carried his Khushi inside as if it was his grihapravesh. (Grihapravesh is a ritual of entering a new bride into her in-laws' house) "Arn... Arnavji, aap ye kya kar rahe hai? Waise bhi aapki tabiyat bhi thik nahi hai. Pata nahi un gundo ne aap ko khana aur dawai thik se di bhi thi ya nahi aur aap yaha humein aise godh mein utha rahe hai! Chodiye humein...uhhhhhh. Hum khud bhi toh jaa sakte the na? Kya zaroorat thi yeh zehmat uthane ki"? She was exasperated and began to swim in the air, sulking. ["Arn... Arnavji, why did you do it? Either way, you didn't look good. You were looking weak, Arnavji! I didn't even know whether those goons had given you food and medicine properly or not, and you were carrying me! Let me go. I could have gone myself too, couldn't I? Why bother with these pointless things"? ]

"I was not so weak that I couldn't lift my wife", with that, he carried her inside into her new home until the living room and made her sit on the sofa as if she was his prized possession

"I was not so weak that I couldn't lift my wife", with that, he carried her inside into her new home until the living room and made her sit on the sofa as if she was his prized possession. "Apka ghar bahut khubsurat hai Arnavji"! ["Your house was gorgeous, Arnavji"!] She looked amazed, seeing the elegant and subtle beauty of the home. "Not mine...it's our home. To be honest, it was your home Khushi...only yours. Forever and ever", Arnav told her lovingly. And the words 'forever' came out of Arnav's mouth felt like someone poured acid on her heart. He was about to say something more, but her painful chuckle forced him to stop, "forever? Arnavji, you were probably forgetting one fact in this ordeal that our marriage was not for forever but only for a few months. To be precise, it was a SIX-MONTH CONTRACT", tears clouded her eyes. He stared at her, startled, and her words poured oil on his heart. He felt like a thousand needles pricked him.

He knew that this conversation dangled like a knife between them and their love and that it would eventually separate them, but he wasn't aware that it would be so soon! He sat down on the floor and held her soft hands in his warm ones. He cupped her jaws, wiping her warm tears off her cheeks, and said, "Khushi! Did you really think our relationship was for six months only"? "What was there to think, Arnavji? That's what this was about, right? You perhaps forgot what you told me on our wedding night"! She closed her eyes painfully, recalling that fateful night when all her dreams of being loved and getting married like a princess, shattered like a piece of glass. In the agony of Arnav's disappearance, all her pain took a back seat for a while, but now all these hurtful memories came to bite it.