。.:✧ 𝐒𝖍𝖔𝖙 - 𝐅𝖔𝖚𝖗 。.:✧

Hello everyone,

Here is the next shot of this SS.

Not Proofread. Please do ignore the mistakes and typos.

Continued from the last part.

**†**†**†**

Khushi and Payal rolled their eyes, standing in their respective places. "Kyun? Even if I did, what wrong did I do, Mr. Akash Singh Raizada? You used to stay mum for so many days when your mother used to keep insulting your wife now and then, even in front of outsiders? So, today, what happened all of a sudden? Did your manhood awaken today, hearing some words about your mother and your Di, huh"? Khushi scoffed at him. Akash, felt that someone splashed cold water on him!

"Khushiiiii"! He shouted, even though he knew that what Khushi said was only the truth. But at that point, he was so blinded by hatred that he could think nothing or see beyond the fact that for Khushi, his Di's life was ruined. "Don't shout, Mr. Raizada! How dare you shout at me, that too taking MY name? Did you forget I was your brother's wife? That same brother you were always hanging around. The same brother without whom you didn't even exist. And be sure to watch your tone while you talk to me, Mr. Akash Singh Raizada, okay"! Khushi spoke in a harsh and emotionless voice. A chill passed through his spine when he heard her cold voice.

Akash was shocked to find Khushi like that. The Khushi he knew never spoke to anyone like that, least of all to him. Seeing Khushi like that, he was forced to think if they'd gone over the edge with Khushi. Did it just happen because of them? Did he miss something? Would the person who did the wrong be able to face people with so much grit? Wouldn't she be reluctant to speak before people if he or she were wrong? Was she speaking the truth about Shyam? His throat withered thinking about these possibilities.

But he shrugged those thoughts, thinking about Anjali and her condition. After all, he was also a Raizada, wasn't he? How could he consider someone else's feeling over their glass doll, Anjali? How could he forget that because of Khushi, now his Di was in this wretched state? He was indignant to remember how his bhai found her in a hospital. How could he have forgotten that his Di even went to get an abortion, solely because of that Khushi? It was Khushi's fault that everything happened. She was the main culprit. If she wasn't here, Shyam wouldn't have deceived them. After all this, how was he supposed to consider her innocent?

While thinking about all of this, he heard the voice again. He was snapped back to reality by Khushi's sharp voice. "And where was this loud voice when Mrs. Manorama Raizada used to call your wife khoon bhari taang? Didn't you remember then that you should raise this manly voice against the humiliation being done against your wife? When she used to call our home refugee camp, only because we were middle-class people, that time you didn't feel that you should raise your voice against your own mother, Mr. Raizada? Couldn't you remember to raise your voice when your mother insulted my jiji for every small mistake, even tried to throw her out of the house, when every deed was done by her own? How did your conscience wake up suddenly today"? Her temper and voice raised in every passing minute, recalling the time when they were insulted like nothing in this house only because they were middle class.

Payal's eyes were full of painful tears as she remembered her grief from the time she stepped in as Raizada-bahu until today. She put her palm over her mouth to stop her cry. She was not crying just remembering her pain, she was feeling miserable that to get the love of those people, she had ignored even her dearest sister and her pain, the same sister was standing for her today? She was so ashamed. She was a stigma for an older sister. She thought about all that when, "What, Mrs. Raizada! YOU, who used to sing great melodies of high class all the time, from which royal dynasty did you come? Umm...mm...mm... let me think...haan! As far as I know, you were the maid of the house, right? Then you tricked Mamaji into your love web and became the daughter-in-law of this house, right"? Khushi batted her lashes innocently, turning sharply at Manorama Singh Raizada after slapping the truth on her son's face.