。.:✧ 𝐒𝖍𝖔𝖙 - 𝐒𝖎𝖝 。.:✧

Hello everyone,
Here is the next shot of this SS.

꧁✯✯✯✯✯꧂

Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes and typos.

Continued from the last part.

✯✯✯✯✯꧂

Payal smirked when she heard the doorbell. Her face lightened up as the wait was finally over. She looked at Anjali's face and snickered under her breath, imagining her frightened face. She asked HP to check who's at the door. She only looked at Anjali, smirking. But she missed a pair of eyes that looked at her confused. Their smiling and staring session ended with nani's voice. "Hari Prakash, who's there"? "Naniji, City Hospital se koi Anjali didi ka report leke aaya hai aur keh raha tha ki Arnav bhaiya ko de doon"! ["Nani ji Someone has come from the city hospital, with Anjali didi's report and was saying that I should give it to Arnav Bhaiya"!] HP said while coming towards them, taking the envelope in his hand.

Sweat beads formed on Anjali's forehead, and she started to feel dizzy. She looked through the envelope in the hand of HP, horror struck. Who sent that report? It was not supposed to come here. She leaped from where she was and snatched the envelope from HP, who was about to give it to Nani. "Give me the envelope, HPji. It's MINE". Her unusual scream caught everyone's attention, especially Arnav. "What the... Di! What's wrong with you"? Anjali faked a grin and said, "nothing, chote. That was my report na, so I wanted to go through it first. You know right, how excited I was for this"! She tried to make some lame excuse for her weird behavior.

Payal sneered silently, as she noticed how Anjali started to hyperventilate. "But it came for me, Di! Haven't you heard what HP said? I think it was those reports which I told your doctor to do last night. That's why they asked HP to give it to me. Now, let me see"! Before he would take the reports from her hand to see, but a loud "nooo" prevented him from doing so. Arnav looked at her with suspicion, "what happened to Di? Why was she acting so strange about this report? Was there anything in the reports that Di was trying to hide from me because since the reports arrived, she had been acting strangely"! He had some kind of hunch.

"Di, what happened? Why didn't you let Bhai have the reports? Why such possessiveness with a mere report"? Akash eyed his sister suspiciously. "My Akash bitwa waz bilkul correctwa kahat hai. Hello hi bye bye Anjali bitiya, tum aisan kyun ishtrange behave karat ho"? ["My bitwa Akash was absolutely correct. Hello hi bye bye Anjali bitiya, why were you behaving so strangely over one hospital report"?] Now all the pairs of eyes were upon her, besides two people. Payal and Khushi. Payal because she enjoyed the panic of her so-called sister-in-law while enjoying her breakfast and Khushi, simply because she didn't care about anything anymore. Especially where Anjali is concerned.

Now, Anjali was vexed. She knew, now everybody would be more interested to know why she would react this way! She has cursed herself under her breath for her insane behavior. She must have gotten out of that situation anyhow. She pretended to feel dizzy and then collapsed onto the table itself. "Di/ Anjali bitiya/ hello hi bye bye", everyone shouted and hovered around her. Payal scoffed at all this drama but didn't say anything as she knew Anjali was faking it to get out of the situation. Anjali did not know that the report she was so scared of was nothing but a blank paper.

Payal did it just to frighten her a little but had no idea she'd be petrified. But whatever it was, she loved that show Anjali staged like nothing. She chuckled, silently. Khushi, who was observing her jiji from the time the godforsaken report had come, now had enough and whispered only her jiji to hear. "Jiji, had you done something wrong with the reports? Tell me what's the matter and why Anjaliji reacted like that? And suddenly this fainting session...? Something was not right"! She whispered the last line more to herself than to Payal.