。✧ 𝐂𝖗𝖚𝐬𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝐀𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 。✧

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

Name :

Crushed Angel - born from the ashes. By Dipanwita86

Copyright @2022. All Rights reserved

Starting Date: 27/01/2022

Date Of Completion: Yet to complete

Status : Ongoing

꧁꧂꧂꧂꧂꧂

Thank you all for choosing this story. This book is a work of Fiction. The names of the people and characters are taken from the popular Hindi Serial Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Season 1 ).

You can read it as a Standalone. The incidents, places, and events are purely fictional and product of the imagination of the author.

Any resemblance to the actual events or places or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental. Any use that of, is not intended to harm, disrespect, defame, or derogatory any third party.

All Rights Reserved.

No parts of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system, in any form or by any chance or by any means, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

English is not my Mother Tongue. So pardon me for the mistakes that can happen.

Please Enjoy the story and you can humbly point out my mistakes, I seriously won't mind.

All kinds of healthy criticism are welcome. This is based on the characters of IPKKND 1 but it can be read as a Standalone.

Read it as a Standalone.

This story starts with the infamous "The Biggest Mistake track". If you're an admirer of IPKKND (Season 1), then you very well know about the track.

But, if you don't know anything about that serial then also don't worry. You can read it as "stand-alone.

A love saga of a Multi Billionaire business tycoon, who can do anything for his sister and a middle-class girl.

I hope you will support me in this journey. I want to enjoy this journey with all of my readers. I hope you will give me this chance.

꧁☘︎꧁☘︎꧁☘︎꧂

Thank you and take care,

Keep smiling 😃

Regards,
Dipanwita86
13/02/22