。.:✧ 𝐒𝖍𝖔𝖙 - 𝐅𝖎𝖛𝖊 。.:✧

Hello everyone,
Here is the next shot of this SS.
I hope you will like it.

**†**†**†**

Thank you for your patience.

My parents now tasted COVID-19 positive when I am recovering. And apart from me, there is no one to look after them. So, I am a little busy. So, sorry for the delay. I hope you will forgive me for this delay.

Now, back to the story.

This shot is dedicated to UnpredictableMCM. Thank you Aunty for always being their for me and for encourage me always. I hope you will like it. 🤞

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

Continued from the last part.

**†**†**†**

"Khushiiiiii"! Akash's strident voice compelled Arnav to return from preoccupation. He looked at Akash and was taken aback by his daring. How could Akash just scream at Khushi? Had he forgotten with whom he was talking to? How dare he? For the first time, reality had struck him too hard. He felt ashamed of himself. He was ashamed of calling himself Khushi's husband. Today that day had come only because of him, when HIS wife was insulted in his own house and especially by WHOM? The brother he did everything for and turned him into what he was today? What an irony.

"How dare you Khushi call me a spineless man"? Akash spat at Khushi. Before Khushi opened her mouth to give him an adequate answer, they heard another voice, "Akash, who gave you the right to speak to Khushi like that? Huh! Did you forget who you were speaking with or was it something else, Akash"! Akash flinched back in front of Arnav's menacing tone. Akash swallowed and hung his head, incapable of answering. Arnav looked at him for a moment, awaiting his answer, but received nothing but silence. Then reality dawned on him.

The rest of Raizada's women saw the drama unfold before their eyes with wide eyes. Manorama swallowed as she heard Arnav's daunting tone. But there was one soul who was enjoying this drama, Anjali. From the moment Arnav threw Shyam out of the house, she wanted him to suffer the same pain as she suffered without her husband. She could sense that something big had happened when they were at Mandir (Temple) but didn't know what. But when Akash screamed at Khushi, she felt somewhat at peace. But she had no idea that her pleasure would turn into a lifetime of grief.

Her musings (of Anjali) fell apart when she heard her dearest chote's stern voice. "What happened Akash, now you haven't even thought it's necessary to answer Me? I am observing that along with Khushi, you started to insult ME as well. I think you'd forgotten that, I hated it when someone defied me. So, answer me Akash, What's your problem with Khushi? Why did you speak so loudly to Khushi"? Akash was startled, however, tried to answer him boldly, "I had no issue with Khushi, bhai! But didn't you see, she called me a coward and spineless in front of everyone. Haven't you thought, before asking ME, you ought to ask your wife about it"? Before Arnav would say something, a gut-wrenching laughter prevented him.

Everyone looked at the source of the laughing voice and was taken aback when they saw Payal was laughing loudly, but at the same time her eyes were filled with tears. Everyone looked at her in disbelief for laughing at such a grave situation. But Khushi looked at her miserably, knowing the reason. Payal stopped laughing and asked her husband innocently, "really, Akash! Was Arnavji supposed to ask Khushi why she called you a coward and spineless? Didn't you yourself know the reasons"? She looked at her husband but got only his glaring. She shook her head in contempt and said, "What happened, couldn't remember? Well, why did you need Khushi when you had ME? I would tell you why she called you spineless"! Her words pricked his (Akash's) heart a bit but shrugged the pricking feeling and scowled at her.