。.:✧ 𝐒𝖍𝖔𝖙 - 𝐄𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 。.:✧

н𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗у𝖔𝖓𝖊,
н𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 ѕѕ.

ք.ֆ : This chapter is totally on Arshi and their conversation. In this chapter, no drama is involved. I apologize even before starting the chapter.

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

Continued from the last part.

꧁✰✰✰✰✰✰✰꧂

Arshi Room :

Arshi Room :

"So my only fault was that Arnav Singh Raizada felt something unusual for a girl like me? Hmmm! But did it ever occur to you that it was only your fault? Because you were the one who felt those feelings for me, I didn't ask you to, did I? Then what were you punished me for? Tell me, Mr. Raizada, was I really at fault"? Unbroken tears stifled her voice. "One minute...one minute, I know what I was punished for! Because I had always been a cheap girl to you, then how could the mighty ASR feel for such a low-life, right? Tell me something ASR, If there was some rich girl at my place, would she be punished? Oh! No need to bother answering because I know she wouldn't have been punished"! She did not even allow Arnav to open his mouth, and continued as if she had discovered the reason behind his dreadful behavior that night.

Arnav shook her head strenuously, "na...hi...nahi khushi ai...aisa... It was not like that. I had never thought of you so low, Khushi, trust me"! He was about to continue but was forced to stop by a sarcastic chuckle. "Really? 'Girls like you can do anything for money', 'what's your status?', 'Di, why are you apologizing to her? She's your servant. It's her job. She gets paid for it', 'I don't like classless stuff, Lavanya', 'don't think that a rich man was sitting with your anklets on his chest. You must have felt that your life has changed! But for me, you or whatever happened mean nothing to me'. Remember, Mr. Raizada? All these were YOUR golden words, and after all these you had the nerves to ask me to trust you that you didn't think low of me! Really? Surprising, wasn't it"? She felt her heart broken again, recalling those piercing and snide remarks.

Words have abandoned him. He had no idea what to say to save their sinking relationship. He gulped his unshed tears, seeing the broken form of Khushi. Until now, he had never contemplated that his words would leave such profound scars in her heart. He knew that he didn't mean a thing of what he said until now but was it enough to wash away his sins towards her? No, even though he did it because of his past, he was not entitled to hurt her and broke her to that extent. He was a sinner. Even though he knew it no longer mattered now, he always shared his past with her. "I knew there was no forgiveness for what I did to you until today. But believe me, Khushi, I never intended to. My past was responsible for my every wrongdoing towards you. I had a past that turned me into such a stony heart that didn't feel anything until some time ago. Whatever I did and said until now, only because of the fear that what if I would become like my mother! Every action of mine that hurt you so much was just an attempt to keep you away from me. But while doing this, I was hurt a thousand times more". Khushi heard it quietly. It was not always that the mighty ASR opened up to anybody.