"Enough! Let's gos Stacy. We are getting late and Em, I will be late tonight because it seems like I've to close the shop by myself. The owner is taking off today". I informed her and she frowned.

"But it's really boring to be alone". She whined like a kid.

"You are not alone. You've Ezme with you and also Stacy will join you after seven. Right, Stacy?". I raised my eyebrows at Stacy.

She blinked her eyes and I glared at her. "Well...Mmm... I've to drop few books in the city library. So, I will also be late tonight". Stacy too informed us.

"Fine! Both of you can carry on with your life and don't care about me". Emily crossed her arms and angrily turned away from us. I chuckled and hugged her from behind.

"I am sorry, Em! It's about work and I can't go against my boss". I cooed her softly.

Stacy came to her front and cupped her cheeks. "Mommy! I swear, I will come home as fast as I could". She teased and also tried to calm her.

"Fine! But I want chicken nuggets when you come back. If not, I won't talk with any of you". Emily sulked.

"Anything for our Emily momma". Stacy again teased her and received a soft punch from Emily. After consoling her, we kissed Ezme and bid goodbye to Emily. When we opened the door to leave, Emily called us.

"Idiots, can I have a hug?". She asked us with her hands opened ever so lovely. Without thinking twice, we ran into her arms and hugged the life out of her.

"I really miss going to college with you girls". She squeezed us in her arms.

"I am missing us roaming as triplets in college". I told her and smiled sadly.

"Yeah, I too miss that. I miss bunking classes together, checking out the hot guys, together walking in the rain after college and throwing snow balls at our senior bitches". Stacy said in a low voice and we know she is in the edge of crying.

Sensing this, Emily broke the hug and gave us a smile. "Only few more months and we will be back together. For now, you both can go and don't forget my chicken nuggets". She gently pushed us out of the dorm and we both laughed. With half heart, we left her home and walked to our college.

At the University:

"Stacy, you go to the class and I'll will join you after meeting the librarian regarding some books". I informed her and she gave me a nod.

While I was marching towards the library, I found Damian walking straight towards me from the opposite of the corridor. I lowered my head and kept walking. When I was about to pass by him, he grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking. I glared at him but he freaking laughed.

"Don't look at me like that, beautiful! Your eyes are turning me on". He said shamelessly.

"Don't get turned on because I can't help you with that and take your hands off me. If not.....". I tried to pull my hands away from his hold.

"If not, what?". He and his friends laughed.

"Let go of her, Mr. Knight". My eyes snapped to my right on hearing Mrs. Alison's voice. She stormed towards us and pulled my hand away from him.

"Mrs. Alison, I was just talking with her. Since when this college banned me from talking with my classmates?". He made fun of Mrs. Alison and I felt like slapping him.

"Shut up, Mr. Knight. I know everything and I suggest you to stay away from her. I won't hesitate before throwing you out of this University and all your football dreams will go to waste". She warned him angrily.

"Why? Why, Mrs. Alison? Why do you care so much for her, uh?". He gritted his teeth.

"I care because she is my family. She is soon going to be a 'Adams' and I don't like you messing with my family. So stay away". Her voice sounded scary and she gave him a final warning. Then she grabbed my wrist and made me walk with her away from Damian.

"Thank you, ma'am!". I thanked her as we reached the library.

"Mention not, honey! You can me mom and why are your cheeks turning red?". She teased me because I couldn't stop blushing after she said 'I am soon going to be a Adams'.

"Umm.. nothing ma'am. Sorry, mom!'. I shuttered.

She laughed and pulled my cheeks softly. "Stop being so cute and go to your class". She told me and I nodded my head with a smile.

Rest of the day went like this. With a smile and a happy vibe. Past my shift, I closed the shop and bought chicken nuggets for Emily and got ready to go home. When I reached our dorm, I saw the front door kept opened slightly.

"Em and Stacy? It's already ten and why you kept the door still open?". I yelled at both of them as I stepped inside the dorm. It was all dark and I couldn't see anything. All i could hear is Ezme's crying sounds from in her crib. I switched on the lights and saw Emily laying on her stomach on the bed.

"Emily!". I dropped my bags on the table and stepped near her.

"Emile, wake up!". I raised my voice because how could she sleep when Ezme is crying like this? But she make any move.

"You freaking hell of a women! Wake your ass up". I rolled her to me to see her face and my whole world shattered. I felt like someone crushed my heart with their legs when I saw blood oozing out from her left chest.

"Emily, what happened? Open your eyes, emillyyyyy". I screamed and covered her chest with my hands to stop the blood from coming out of her
body. When she didn't even try to open her eyes, I got panicked.

"Em, I'll call the ambulance! You can hear me right? Your are alright and stay with me, okay?". I kissed her forehead and my tears dropped on her head and sank into her soft hair. I dialed 118 and the ambulance arrived within five minutes. I helped them to get Emily safely into the ambulance.

"Miss! We want you to follow us to the hospital". The paramedic team informed me.

I wiped my tears and nodded my head and saw them taking Emily with them with the siren on. Rushing inside the dorm, I took Ezme in my arms and scanned the room. I could see broken windows, all our things were shattered on the floor and there was a hole in the door knob. I couldn't figure out anything at this moment. So, I left the dorm with Ezme to reach the hospital.

When I reached the hospital, I tried asking doctors about Emily's condition but no one gave attention to me. My legs went weak and without having anymore energy to cry, I sat on the hospital chair with Ezme in my arms. She was looking at my crying face with her beautiful green eyes.

"Don't worry, Ezme! Momma is going to be okay". I assured her and she gave me a smile and wiggled her legs. I closed my eyes for a minute and my mobile started buzzing. I picked the call and felt somewhat relived.

"Jen, you reached home? I was waiting for your message!". Daniel asked me.

"Dan... Dani... Daniel am in...!". I sobbed ever more after hearing his voice.

"Love! Are you crying? Hell, where are you?". He panicked in the call and I could hear that he is already searching for his car keys.

"I am in the hospital. Could you please come?". I can't help but ask him.

"Jen, share me the location and your Daniel will be right there in a minute". He assured me. I shared the location with him and Stacy. Within few minutes, I saw Daniel walking inside the hospital with Sean. They rushed towards me as soon as they saw me. Daniel hugged me along with Ezme.

_________________♡♡♡________________

😭I am worried about Emily😞

Comment your thoughts 🙌

Yours
Ginny !!!