a date and realisation

Bắt đầu từ đầu

well she get a mini heart attack. 😂

not because of the dinner date but he is asking her permission?

is she dreaming?

is he for real? Aur some kind of clones are there in his place?

because as far as she remember, he never ask her permission in anything.

first time when the go for the date it was forcefully, the fake date.

second time it was arranged by shan,not he nor she was interested in that.

but now he want to take her out with his own willing, and the more shocking thing is he ask her permission?

"I am asking something"

He repeat again and she comes out from her thoughts.

"Arrm, why?any special occasion?"

she ask.

"why? can't I take my wife for dinner without any occasion? just answer me yes or no"

now he is back to his Nandi mode.

this is a bit more shocking for her how. How can he change like this within overnight??

First he arrange a date by himself, then ask her permission,  now showing the rights of a husband. is he changing slowly? let's see.

she thought and nods in yes and it makes him smile.

the servants mouth are open in shock. He is smiling.
because for the first time she and the servants noticed he looks more handsome when his smile like this.

.

.

.

.

.

Evening...

he is waiting for her at the hall for the dinner date.
she is taking a little bit more time today.

finally she comes down and the moment he looks at her his heart skipped a beat.

he is always a fan of her beauty but today she is looking a little bit more special.

maybe it is because he is going with her with his own will.
this time not Shan or any situation forcing him to spend time with her.

another thing is he is  feeling a little bit guilty about his behaviour towards her.
And he started realise her special place in his life.

so the way to come out from the guilt or maybe is trying to correct himself for something he did wrong before.

she comes to him and smile.
his smile back and extend his hand, she looks at him in surprise, then slowly gives her hand to him.

He hold her hand carefully and
both left from there.

.

.

.

.

finally they reach the the venue. it is a different hotel from last time.

They enter inside.
he holds her hand and take her to the table where two table arranged only for them.

she is surprised as well as feeling happy for getting the attention of him.

it is not any restaurant side it is actually the terrace of the restaurant, and it is decorated so beautifully only for two of them.

She is amazed to see the decoration.
it is looking so beautiful with light and flowers she love the scent of the flowers here.