#Chapter 9 ~ Don't Tell Me

Start from the beginning

I can see her emotions changing as I removed them fully.

then, I stared straight into her eyes, with an emotionless face..

But inside, I was so happy to meet her.

..

°HER POV°

I saw that person approaching me, he stood right in front of me, and took his cap off.

'Don't Tell Me what I am thinking is true'

he stared at me with no emotions, and removed his mask.

'Why are you even living, you better die right now SaRa ... how can you not figure out him who was here all the time with you... Such an useless idiot...'

I saw him... He is right in front of me..
J- hope is right in front of me..
Jung Hoseok is just staring at me...

I can't tell you guys, I made the weirdest ugliest look in my face..

I covered my face with my both hands and looked at him through the gaps of my fingers.

'I knew it... I thought that I have heard that voice.. obviously it's his laugh.. the beautiful laugh in the world to me'

"For how many minutes are you gonna cover your face like this Miss",

Jhope said.

and I came out to face him.
I am so embarrassed and also happy at the same time..

I replied him with a smile and he talked to the director.

"Okay sir, I have some commitments with my team members to be done, I hope the meeting is over.. so I'll take my leave",

'wait, no is he just gonna leave all of a sudden.. but I want to talk to him.. say him about all the happiness and love I share with them'.

he stood from his seat turned to leave then he said,

"Nice to meet you Miss, hope to see you soon", and exited the room.

I nod before he leaves and discussed more things with the Co workers and left the company as well.

I cannot believe what happened today..

This is the luckiest and happiest day ever to me.

I came back home, entering my room to think of what happened.

jumped on my bed facing the mattress hugging my Tata pillow.

'I have to call them and inform about this.. or else i won't be able to sleep'

"Hello how did it go? what did they say..?? did u meet any members??",

questions flooded to me by them.

I am in a video call right now, so that I can see them and tell what happened today.

And I said the whole story.. still not the hobi part.

"really, You are going to meet bts and collab", yoo na said with a happy voice.

"yeah.. I know right.. it's so hard to believe.. but that's the truth", i replied.

"okay so what happened next, who was that person you said with the black cap?", Jessy asked me.

then I continued the story.

I can see them widening their eyes and mouth and shouting together,

"J HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE??",

I laughed hardly and replies yes.

"how can you not figure him you idiot, you are the kind of person who can identify the members with their small part of the body shown... But why not today?",

Jessy stated.

"Yeah, I know... I can find the members so quickly.. but I don't know why I didn't find him.. might be because I was so shocked hearing about the dance collab thing",

"ohhh.. okay.. it's fine.. anyway you are gonna meet them in person so don't worry", Yoo na calmed me.

And after some hours of talking I went out to tell the story to my family.

...

"Appa, what do you think?? Shall I participate in this?",

I asked appa.

"If you want...
do whatever you want.. But be careful.. that's it I can say to you my dear", he replied.

All my parents and siblings agreed on this contract I'm going to sign soon.

They supported and encouraged me to do my best.

Not many people get supportive parents and families, in that case I am proud to be a part of my family.

....

°J-HOPE POV°

I came back to the resting place of us,. and saw all the members waiting for me to discuss about the choreography.

I sat next to Jk, and he handed me the snacks he was munching.

"hyung, how did it go?", Jimin asked me.

as I replied, "It went good, met that girl too.. she will be signing the contract this week."

"ohh is it so.. what is the contract is about actually?",

Suga hyung asked..

I know even If I reply him he will not pay attention but yet I replied him.

"We have a collaboration with her, and there will be 3 songs we will be performing in each genre. The songs will be released once a month,. so it will be totally three to five month of participation."

"really, I would like to meet her and have a dance collab with her, hyung how old is she?", taehyung questioned.

I dint feel good hearing him like that, I don't know why.. but it was kinda upsetting me,

"I don't know her age", I lied to him, cuz I don't want to tell her age to him.

"Ohhh.. it's okay", he replied me with his boxy smile.

"Hoba, when will she meet us?", Jin hyung asked.

"might be next week I guess.. first we have to finish our rehearsal for the award show this week.. and clear our schedules for the practices.",

I said him.

then, we continued to start our practices.

_AFTER HOURS_

since we are tired, I said them to take a break.

The maknaes were hungry again so they are filling their stomachs with Ramen.

Me, Namjoon, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are sitting on the couch in the practice room.

I was thinking of her reaction after she saw me, and it made me smile.

"Hoba?? why are you smiling alone? ",
Jin hyung asked me.

I quickly stopped smiling and kept a normal face.

"Just reminded of something.. that's it", I answered him.

He gave me a look and believed what I said..

....

-
-
-
-
-

<AN>

This is the end of the chapter guys..

Hope you all like it.. There will be interesting stuffs happening in future..

Please share me some comments to keep in touch...

I would love to read them, it makes me boost up...

don't forget to VOTE for the chapters.

See you in next chapter.

💜BORAHAE💜