Six

You and Stevie finally calm down from the climax and her legs are still wrapped around you like she never wants to let you go "That was amazing!" She giggles through her slower panting as she takes in the moment after coming down from the high or the orgasm, wondering if that is the best one a man has ever given her, it just felt so special and erotic.

You grin at her as you gaze at her flushed face, she looks like she's on a natural high, she's beaming and you are glad to have pleasured her that much "It sure was, that's how I reward a very good slave!" You say, smoothing some of her gorgeous curls that are sticking to her face slightly, she's so beautiful laying underneath you, slightly clammy and happily dazed still from the heated sex you just had, her golden locks splayed out around her on the bed like a picture frame to her angelic face and her beautiful brown eyes looking lust filled still.

"Master, when do I get that?" Asks Christine who's still beside you both and you look to her, she's still handcuffed with her hands tied above her head to the bed and her legs still held open with the spreader bar, her pussy still bulging from the inflatable dildo and her breasts having turned a light purple red from the tight bondage you have them in, her nipples still hard and sore looking from the piercing needles that are still stuck through them and you feel excited again as you see her, you can tell she is even wetter and excited from the rough treatment of her earlier and then after watching you with Stevie.

"When I say so!" You smirk knowing it probably won't take long before you get hard again but you can get up to some more kinky mischief with your sexy slaves in the meantime "If you touch yourself again without my permission, I could figure out a way to padlock your needy pussy closed, I could put a chastity belt on you even!" You threaten to Christine with a grin watching as her eyes widen, she clearly does not like that idea but still seems excited by the thought of you basically owning her.

"I have learnt my lesson master, I'm just so wet and aching for you please I hate begging but please!" Christine says as she squirms and winces and you love the fact she is begging, you doubt you will make her wait any longer, it is only your first night with the girls and you want them craving more so they hopefully want a replay, so you smile as you climb off Stevie and go over to Christine.

"Well I did have more plans for you but I don't want to wear you both out on your first night with me so I might let you have the honour of being filled by me but I do have many plans for you both, that is if there is a next time or I will have to do everything right now?" You smirk to both of them, feeling glad when you notice them glance to eachother seeming like they are talking in some mental code through their glances and you just hope they have enjoyed the taste test of you enough to want more.

"I do want more Master!" Stevie says first and Christine nods as she looks up at you.

"Me too, its nice just being able to be complete deviants without people thinking of us as who we are!" Christine adds and you grin as you grab her thighs pulling her closer to the edge of the bed and you then gently wiggle the dildo inside of her, causing her to gasp, maybe you wanted to see if they wanted more of this, as you didn't want to hurt them and maybe they'd be more willing for this to not just be a one night stand if you leave some ideas to next time you also are pretty sure Christine will already be sore from the dildo so you don't want to severely hurt either of them.

"I could end up making you gape with this, imagine if I put it or my own cock up your asses!" You say, looking at both of the gorgeous women knowing how much the dirty talk and erotic threats excite them and you want to show them how wild you can be so hopefully this can happen again.

"I've never really tried a man up there before!" Stevie admits biting her lip and giggling erotically as she looks at you.

Christine smirks and looks at Stevie and then you "I have but not anyone as big as you, its a fun experience though, I bet you could fuck me and my tight ass up really good, as well as Stevie's too!" Christine challenges, winking at Stevie and then grinning seductively back at you.