Two

You are soon back in your hotel room with Stevie and Christine smirking as they follow you in, you all had to try and sneak off from the others as subtly as possible which was easier than you thought it would be and Christine had given the security guard a baggie of cocaine to look the other way at the fact they were going back to your room instead of their own, her and Stevie openly expressed then to you their annoyance about the security the band had during touring but you were too busy mainly thinking over all the things you couldn't wait to do to and with these gorgeous bombshells.

"Well I suppose they are just looking after you both from all the shady characters out there, imagine how many admirers you have who would want to be alone with you!" You grin as they enter your room, excited that they are about to be at your mercy all night.

"Well luckily you are an admirer we want to be alone with you and tortured by!" Christine grins as Stevie closes the door and kicks off her boots.

"Exactly!" The petite woman giggles. 

You look at Stevie and decide to start the fun as Christine is making her way to you, you can tell she's horny and eager from the look in her eyes "Stevie, I didn't say you could take those off yet now did I?" You say sternly and you love the excited grin she gives as she pauses on the spot.

"I'm sorry sir, I guess you will have to punish me for it!" She says biting her lip cheekily, making you hard already as Christine teasingly grabs at your belt and you then turn your attention to her.

"You, stop being such a needy little slut, I'll be using that on you both later if you don't obey me and maybe even if you do, because I know you want it!" You husk as you grab her wrist and you can hear her breathing quicken, she loves it and she grins at you.

"You are just so damn sexy, I can't wait to be used and punished by you all night long, I'm your needy little slut tonight and I want to feel this for a week, master!" Christine purrs into your ear as Stevie begins making her way over.

"Good because I'll make sure you feel it longer than a week, you pair will never forget tonight with me!" You grin and Christine looks even more excited and also a tiny bit nervous but you know she loves it from the way her eyes are darkening even more, you know they want this as badly as you do, you can tell from their looks, tones and gestures and the way they are magnetized to you like cats in heat. 

"What do you want us to do first master!" Stevie asks, she is clearly very submissive like she said and even though Christine says she is too, you can tell she's more playful, but you think that is because she's wanting harsher punishments than Stevie, you can tell she seems that way.

"Well I'm going to tie you both up first and then take my turns with you first, I can't have you misbehaving or touching yourselves without my permission and with how horny you both are, I need to control you don't get any pleasure until I say so, I also need to know your safe words because with my plans, you might need them!" You say as you move away from them, wanting to excite them with as much anticipation as possible by trying to act resistant to their sexy charms. 

You see them glance to eachother like they have just won the lottery, they are obviously very pleased with your firm, taunting yet respectful way of handling them and their kinky evening "Well my safe word is Tequila and Stevie's is bunny!" Christine replies and Stevie giggles with a grin.

"I chose mine are Chris and I made a video for MTV and I kept annoying her with a bunny!" Stevie explained playfully nudging Christine.

"And I made mine in my late teens when I first started realising I was a kinky weirdo!" Christine then smirked.

"Good, if there is anything you don't want done to you, say those and I'll stop or ease off, but only if you say those!" You say seriously.

"You really are a proper dom and master aren't you, I'm so fucking wet already!" Christine husks.

"Me too!" Adds Stevie.

"I sure am and good because you'll need to be wet for when I pound your pussies!" You say "Now stand still and I will get what I need to tie you both up and really make you my little submissive slaves for the night!" You say then going over to a large trunk you carry full of all your toys and BDSM equipment, you still can't believe Christine and Stevie have submitted themselves to a night of pleasure and pain with you and the fact they also are already loving it when the fun has barely begun.

"Do you want us to undress master?" Stevie asks as you soon return to them with two sets of handcuffs, you are going to start with those first and you plan on tying them to the four poster bed next.

"No!" You say as you grab Stevie's wrists which she's already holding out eagerly like she's being arrested by you, Christine soon does the same after you snap the handcuffs closed around Stevie's thin wrists and you then do the same with Christine, they are now even more officially your slaves "You girls are under arrest by your master for being such naughty little horny sluts and I will be cutting your clothes off with my knife so you can keep the torn up garments as reminders of what needy little sluts you are how tonight you belong to me and me only!" You say, then getting a fancy knife from your stash and Christine and Stevie grin at eachother, you are glad they aren't even resisting yet, they really do have much less limits than you think and you feel glad and super aroused at how much they trust you and how they really appear to be up for anything, you can push them even harder than you thought and truly give them everything they are desiring and live out all your fantasies with them as well. 

"I love being under arrest, I am a naughty girl!" Stevie says, shivering in anticipation.

"I am a very naughty girl too and I've always fancied the idea of a bit of knife-play too so rest in peace to my clothes and my limits!" Christine smirks as you make your way back toward your eager slaves.