Four

"You may both get up now!" You say to your slaves after pulling your briefs back up, deciding its time to give them some punishments they are craving before you decide to let them be worthy of your cock again.

Stevie awkwardly stands up, clearly struggling slightly for balance due to the fact her hands are still handcuffed as so does Christine who still appears a little dazed but more regained of herself and she winces from the tug of the clamps that are still on her nipples as she straightens up and you decide to tease her more by tugging on the chain "When can they come off master?" She asks huskily as you continue to tug on them.

"When I decide to put them on Stevie and something worse in their place!" You smirk and you watch Stevie's eyes widen, she clearly wants the clamps and you decide its time to get more acquainted with her body "Christine, you have at least earned the gift of me allowing you to sit down, do enjoy it though, I doubt you will be able to sit by the end of the night!" You say teasingly as you gently but firmly push her down onto the bed, still leaving her to suffer from the clamps though after another tug and you then walk closer to Stevie.

"I'm so excited to please you master!" Stevie says as you pick up the knife and begin to slowly cut her dress open, her gorgeous breasts instantly pop out of the fabric, they are the perfect size for you to grab you notice as she gasps from the ripping of the dress, it was probably an expensive one but you can tell she doesn't regret you ruining it, she's turned on so much her brown eyes look almost black with lust as you cut the straps of the dress too and soon discard the ripped apart garment as you look at Stevie who is now nearly naked except for her lacy black underwear, but they barely cover much anyway, she's even sexier than you imagined and you want to take her there on the spot, but you know firstly you need to start testing her limits, neither of the girls want just a basic one night stand or even just a bit of kink, they want their wildest and darkest desired met and tested.

"I'm just deciding what to do with you first!" You grin as you teasingly drag the knife gently over her flesh before tossing it aside and meeting her lips in a passionate kiss, you can't resist her lips and their soft parting and you can still taste your cum in the kiss but you pull back and look to Christine who you haven't kissed yet properly but you decide to make her wait as you cup and squeeze Stevie's gorgeous breasts, they are plump and perfect, you heard she got implants but they look natural and just utterly gorgeous, you lean over and teasingly bite down on one of her nipples causing her to gasp and shudder and you then caress down her curves before sliding her underwear down and as they fall down her sexy legs, you find yourself slipping a hand between her legs and sliding two fingers into her wet core with great ease, she's dripping and she gasps loudly as she you begin to finger bang her, her legs starting to shake, of course you aren't going to let her come yet though, you are just teasing her and you suddenly get interrupted but a soft moan beside you and you find Christine misbehaving, she's somehow slid one of her handcuffed hands down into her jeans and is attempting to finger herself, you are glad she has done this though, now you get to punish her severely for being a naughty slave and you pull her fingers out of Stevie and push her down into a sitting position on the bed as she whines and glares at Christine.

"Chris!" She snaps and you quickly over and grab Christine's hand "Open your mouth now!" You order to her and she does, her blue eyes wide and excited with a hint of nervousness, she knows she has made a mistake so she nods and obeys and you shove your fingers that are coated with Stevie's wetness, roughly into her mouth "You know what you have just done!" You say to her as you make her suck your fingers, seeing also Stevie is super annoyed she lost more time with you.

"I'm sorry master I was just so excited!" Christine says and you give her a teasing slap which makes her gasp.

"You will be sorry, you will be punished and wait longer now to climax!" You say grabbing her face and looking at her, wondering if she did it on purpose to get punished quicker.