Three

You steer Stevie and Christine toward the bed with ease, they look so sexy both handcuffed at your mercy "I'm debating what I want to do to you both first!" You say as you teasingly run the knife over both of their cloth covered chests watching as their breath hitches and they look even more excited.

"Well don't you want to fuck us first?" Christine grins and you grab her blouse as response which makes her blue eyes darken more and she gasps as you bring the knife close to the neckline of her blouse and cut carefully through the fabric with ease, exposing her braless breasts as she gasps excitedly and squirms.

"No, because that's what you both want and I'm not going to fuck you until I feel you have been worthy enough slaves and been punished enough for being my needy little whores, you also will really have to beg and pleasure your master first!" You say putting the knife on the bed and ripping the rest of Christine's shirt off roughly as it just hangs loosely off her arms, the fabrics only rather thin so you find it easy and she grins at you as you then gently at first caress her breasts, they are smaller than what you think Stevie's will be but they are still gorgeous and perky and you pinch both of her nipples which have already hardened from the air against them and her arousal, Stevie's watching eagerly and jealous she's not getting the attention first but also entranced and aroused as you tug on Christine's nipples pulling on them until she winces and moans "Don't get too excited, I'm just deciding what will torture you and your tits the best!" You say to her smirking with the power you have over them both.

"I quite enjoy them being played with!" Christine purrs and then whimpers are you twist her nipples roughly.

"Good, but you won't enjoy it if I whip, cane, clamp or pierce them though will you?" You say, testing her limits as you look at her heatedly, Stevie's also watching the both of you and she's squirming with her own arousal you can tell, she's wriggling excitedly on the spot.

"You can do anything to me master, I'm your pain slut and your needy slave for the night remember and I trust you to take me to places no one else has or has been too scared to do!" Christine says and you are glad she is really not shying away from anything.

"So you fully submit yourself to me, to do anything to you?" You ask and teasingly pick them knife up again, running it gently over her breasts before tossing it aside again and reaching into your stash of toys and getting out a pair of nipple clamps that have a chain joining them which you then begin to put on her nipples, trapping them in the metal and then tugging on the chain as she winces.

"Yes" She replies through excited chequered breaths and whimpers as she adjusts to the feeling of the clamps biting down into her sensitive nubs, you can tell all this is really turning her on from her voice and you glance to Stevie who's watching with her eyes glued to the scene happening beside her, you wonder if her desires run as dark as Christine's clearly do, you decide to test her next but you are extremely hard and know you need some pleasure before the fun torture of your slaves fully begins more and you place your free hand on Christine's head.

"Kneel then if you submit!" You say, gently pushing her to go down on the ground and she obeys instantly, dropping to her knees in front of you and looking up at you, you really are shocked a little at how submissive she is behind closed doors and in this sexy situation and it makes you even harder, you also notice Stevie looks on the verge of trying to touch herself as she's squirming and moving her handcuffed hands down her abdomen "Now slave Christine, undo my jeans with your mouth and show me how good you can deep throat!" You order "I want to see if you are a good cock sucker or if I need to train you better with my inflatable gag!" You say to her, loving how sexy she looks kneeling in front of you, handcuffed and her nipples being tugged on by the swaying chained together clamps and she nods.