Five

Stevie is still whimpering from the clamps as you get another toy from your stash its an inflatable dildo which you decide you will use on Christine as she lays there, her pussy still looking inflamed and sexy from the brief caning, you know you could fuck her there and then but you know she wants that so you decide to tease her and make her wait a bit longer deciding you will fuck Stevie first while Christine waits this time and you instantly grab the spreader bar and pull Christine closer to the end of the bed, glad you left a lot of give in the rope that is tying her hands to the bed and she gasps in excitement as you slide the tip of the dildo against her wet greedy entrance "Please fuck me!" She instantly begs, trying to open her legs more, the more time you spend with both of these goddesses, the more desperate, horny and submissive they become and its such a turn on, this night is still like a wild fantasy.

"Be careful how much you open those sexy legs of yours, the more you open them the more the spreader bar locks them apart!" You warn her and she tries to stop squirming since they are already very wide open, you don't want her hurting her hips so you felt the need to warn her, you know she's not as flexible as Stevie is after watching her and Stevie joking around trying to do the splits one time backstage.

"Master please, fuck me!" Christine begs and you grin as you begin to work the dildo into her, it goes in easily, its only rather small before its inflated and she's so wet you are sure your huge self could go into her rather easily.

"I'm not fucking you yet, I'm just stretching you for later when I decide to sledgehammer your tight pussy with my huge cock once I think you are worthy and have earned it, this is just to fill you up while I finish punishing you, I might even fist you, ever been fisted before Christine!" You say beginning to inflate it once you've slid most of it inside of her and she starts gasping and moaning. 

"Not by a man before!" She groans as the dildo begins stretching her more than what's she used to and you watch and feel even harder as it makes her pussy open wider and wider as the walls cling to the plastic of the dildo, you imagine later when you will be inside her, you love making her wait and beg.

"Well, looks like I will be the first one then, so its a good thing I'll loosen you up with this and then my cock!" You grin, giving it a few more pumps as she whimpers and gasps, you can tell she's excited from the way she replies.

"Yes Master, I told you to take me to places I haven't been before!" She shudders as you give it an extra squeeze and it inflates more causing her to wince.

"Good girl!" You say, patting her thigh and then looking over to Stevie "Don't you worry, I have plans for you too once I finish punishing Christine's tits, I will be starting on you again while she lays here like the naughty slave she is so don't you get any ideas to misbehave, Christine said she's a pain slut, I still am yet to figure out what type of slave or submissive you are!" You threaten to Stevie.

"I can be whatever type of slave or submissive you want me to be Master, I like being a good girl, even if I get a bit cheeky sometimes, I do like a good spanking but I'm more of a pleasure slut if anything!" She grins and you feel turned on by how they are both alike but different in their kinks and Stevie is so sexy but also has a wave of cuteness about her that you can't explain.

Christine is whimpering as she tries to let her walls adjust to the dildo, she feels so excited that she can't see anything due to the blindfold and she is quivering in pleasure as she wonders what you will do next to her, her pussy feels like its burning but in the best way possible and she feels already stretched open more than before, she's pleased by how adventurous you are and she's so wet and just aching to have her sensitive clit touched but instead you lean over her after grabbing her nipples, giving a shushing notion to Stevie's who's eyes are wide open with intrigue and still jealously yet neediness and she just wants you soon but is amazed at how you are punishing her best friend and lover, or whatever you assume Christine is to her "Now Christine, this won't cause lasting damage but I want to surprise you with some exquisite pain, you might even want permanent by the end of the night!" You say to her as you clamp her nipple with a piercing clamp causing her to gasp.