One

Set around 1979-1980

You are a roadie of Fleetwood Mac

You still can't believe how you are one of the roadies of Fleetwood Mac and you've really enjoyed getting to know the band, but a particular two stand out to you the most especially after getting to know them more, the leading ladies of course and you feel actually shocked but glad that they seem to have taken a liking to you as well, since they have sat down with you instead of their exes and other bandmates, you watch them from across the table, Christine is knocking back another drink and she's looking at you like she's checking you out or maybe you just wish she was but she really seems to be and so does Stevie as she puffs away on a joint before glancing over at Mick, John and Lindsey who are goofing around with some of the other guys, you aren't really paying attention to them though, the girls have seemed to really gravitate toward you more lately and you don't know why.

"So, are the rumours true?" Christine smirks, taking the joint off Stevie who whines in annoyance but doesn't stop her.

"What rumours?" You laugh sipping your own drink.

"Well I heard the other roadies saying how you are a wild one!" Christine grins and you actually think she's into you from the way she's talking and because of the gossip, of course you talked to the other roadies occasionally and you might have let slip how you are into BDSM and the wilder aspects of sex, oh god, you imagine how much you'd like to do with Stevie and Christine as they both are staring at you cheekily.

"If I was?" You quiz them.

"Well maybe we are too!" Christine winks as she then takes another sip of her drink, very sexily as she makes direct eye contact with you before glancing to Stevie who's grinning cheekily and twirling a strand of hair around her finger, she's so cute yet so hot with everything she does.

"Really?" You ask them, you are a little surprised actually but you are trying to play it cool.

Stevie giggles and Christine smirks at you before she leans in and whispers something in Stevie's ear, whom then nods and grins at her eagerly like she's up for whatever Christine asked her before then Christine makes eye contact with you again, she seems a little shy but also excited "Well, yes, I have been for a long time its just hard finding someone else who is and who's actually good at it but I'm very into it and she's gotten into it too since I started corrupting her!" Christine grins and chuckles as Stevie playfully swats at her and steals back the joint.

"I always was into stuff, I just didn't understand why until you explained all your depravity!" Stevie remarks to Christine who giggles at her and then Stevie looks at you, biting her lip in that teasing way she always does it "So, maybe you can show us how wild you are, we trust you after getting to know you and it can kind of be, an experience between friends!" Stevie says looking at you and then at Christine as she grins and gently traces her fingers over her breasts that are seeming to be almost bursting out of the small blouse she is wearing.

You almost choke on your drink at first as you look at them, trying to wonder if its a joke or something but you can tell they are serious especially as Christine leans slightly toward you "But what happens between us stays between us three only!" She says huskily but also in a kind of threatening way.

"You know I'm actually a dominant don't you?" You state with a laugh and you watch as she smirks.

"Good, I'm a bit of a switch myself but I prefer actually being a submissive and I'm quite a pain addict too, but that stays between us three!" Christine husks and winks as she runs a finger teasingly down your chest, you already feel yourself getting hard, the chance of having sex with these two beautiful women yet also dominating them and pleasuring them only the way someone with good BDSM experience can is a dream come true.

"I'm mostly a submissive too, you can do whatever you like to me, I'm adventurous, its empowering and I love new sexual experiences!" Stevie grins as she leans closer to, kissing Christine's cheek and giggling, it was clear they were very, very close 'friends' and you are glad that they've accepted you into their experimental desires.

"Well we better get out of here then before I want to fuck you both on this table!" You say and you are glad they react so positively to your dirty talk, this will sure be a night of pure pleasure and you can't wait to get them back to your hotel room where you have your collection of kinky things. 

this one was requested so I have done my best with this great request, hope you enjoy it as much as I am writing it, I have lots of plans for this one and will try to update it regularly!