• °°°°𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲°°°° (F)

Start from the beginning

Listen, don't be childish just go and grab yourself another seat.
I am already sitting here.

Why you want to sit with him. You are just a nerd so stay at it. Don't try to get close to this hearthrob.

Well now, everyone could see the veins of taehyung's hands.
Taehyung having anger issues is really not good.
He glared at the female.
Meanwhile kook was fascinated by this hot side of the male.
He was drooling over those veins.
But then he understood that the situation is not good to have these thoughts.

But before tae could do something jimin hugged him while petting his hair
Jungkook was confused to see jimin comforting him.
Soon taehyung was calmed down a bit
He said in a deep voice

I am okay jimin now, and you listen to me now
I want to sit with him but
If you think that a nerd cannot sit with mr popular, so why don't you ask Mr popular, whether he wants to sit with me or not, and if not I will find another seat.

Tae spoke in a confident tone as if he knew raven will choose him. He wants to sit with him.

Lee was speechless for few seconds.
But then again spoke thinking jungkook will not take this nerd side.

Fine! Jungkook do you want to sit with him.

But jungkook ignored her
He was In his dreamy land when he heard tae wants to sit with him.It means the hints he was giving, tae understood them. He was fascinated by tae's bold side.
He sofltly grab tae's wrist and made him sit on the seat and sat beside him.
And continue eating.
Not minding if everyone was seeing them with wide eyes.
He looked at tae who was shyly looking at the jungkook's hand that was covering tae's small wrist.
Jungkook also smirked secretly looking at tae's shy state.

His hyungs were amused and suprised at the same time, seeing kook interacting with someone.
Well jimin had already made a taekook ship in his mind.

Lee was angry when kook did that, she was again going to say something but jimin beat her to that.

So Lee, now you have your answer now you can leave us alone.

With that all hyungs sat on their previous seats while teasing tae and kook.
As kook was still holding tae's wrist.

Lee stomped her foot and left the place because she was embarrassed.

Meanwhile tae didn't know how he get this courage but he slowly interwined his fingers with jungkook's bigger one.

He looked up to see jungkook's reaction but saw the male had his face the opposite direction.
Thinking jungkook is uncomfortable he was going to detach himself but he felt raven tight his hold and interwined their fingers as they meant to be.

Raven was flustered because his crush interwined their fingers. That's why he hide his red cheeks by looking at the opposite side but again yoongi the sleepy cat has to tease the younger.

Ehh? Why are you blushing

Yoongi asked to jungkook with an amused smile.
Jungkook glared at the male. He will make sure that he will take revenge on this cat.

He was going to reply but stopped when he heard the familiar giggles
He looked at his side to see tae giggling while cupping his face with one hand as his other hand was still in hold with kook.

You are red mr popular~~

Tae teased kook, but kook was lost in tae's smile.
He was staring at him without blinking.
But he came Into reality when he heard yoongi and all his hyungs laughing.

Oh my! Our maknae is becoming soft.

Shut up hyung

Kook replied with a hush tone and then he again gazed at the giggling male.

Well, I am jungkook, not Mr popular, breadcheeks

Tae was shy as kook spoke while staring at him.

Well, I am taehyung, not breadcheeks, kookie

Okay tae

They both didn't know why they felt comfortable around each other to give each other Nick names.
But they both really didn't mind as the feeling were mutual.

All his hyungs may be teasing them but inside they were happy as the coldie maknae will have someone to love in future, may be ( well yes)

They both then exchanged their numbers. And their feeling grew more and believe or not may be the coldie boy was falling for tae more deeper as he got to know the male more .
Same goes with tae. His tiny crush became into love as he spend more time with kook.
He understood in few weeks that kook is person of
Actions spoke louder than words.
May Jungkook don't speak like others do amd is cold but his sweet and caring action always make tae feel butterflies.

__________________________

Sorry for any mistakes

Well I will be going to update a chapter soon where tae and kook will become boyfriends.

Thanks for reading

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💛💚🧡❤💛💚🧡💛❤🧡❤💛💚🧡💛🧡💚🧡💚❤❤💛💚❤💛❤💙💚❤💛💙💚🧡❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜