°°°°𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲°°°° (F)

Start from the beginning

After that he helped the cleaner.
But doing so, he felt an intense gaze on him.
He looked up and saw a very beautiful and cute person was looking at him.
He was looking so beautiful in jungkook's eyes
Note-jungkook never find someone so good looking.

He was looking at him like he is taking all his beauty, he doesn't know what pull it was, but his eyes betrayed to look away from the blonde side.

After few minutes, he saw jimin, yoongi's boyfriend
Smacking blonde's head.

The way blonde's nose scrunch up in pain was really cute for him, also the pout he showed to shorty male for a second.
He himself don't know when his lips curved up forming a smile but it quickly wiped off when he saw blonde again looked at him.

But again the shorty male was not having it, he shooked blonde again and started rambling about being in late.
This whole situation was amused for raven.

As he was looking at the blonde, he heard blonde said the class will start in two minutes but he frowned knowing the class will be in 10 minutes.
Then he saw jimin running, now understanding how he fooled jimin. He was surprised when he saw the boxy smile of cute bean, who was silently giggling to himself. He was surprised to see this much beautiful smile.
Then
He saw blonde asking a girl for some direction.

Hey, I am new here, can you pls tell where the locker 32 is?

Do you think I will remember something like that

Oh , it's okay if you don't remember. My name is Kim taehyung.

Tae already understand this girl is really not in helping others or having bad mood to be rude to him. But still he gave her a introduction thinking he can made some new friends.

So what
I will do with your name

Never mind I will get going

Tae said in a bored tone, he really wasn't having his fight on the very first day.

He thought he will find it himself.
Girl also left from there.

Jungkook was looking at all these, he didn't like how girl behaves with blonde. But he was questioning himself why he care.
Although kook was never bothered by others. But this blonde seemed to be an exception that's why kook did this.

He looked at blonde, who seemed like a confuse puppy. Looking at the lockers one by one.

Kook wanted to help the male but doesn't know how.
He had an idea but he knew this is a stupid idea but still he tried doing it knowing he will not be able to talk to the attractive male.

He intentionally slip his book out of his hand which caused the book to be at floor with a sound.

Blonde who was now lost in finding his number, he heard the sound of books falling.
He looked behind to see the attractive Raven, picking his books.
He was looking at him and he find that the Raven was also looking at him while picking the books up.
He then looked at Raven who was walking past him.
He saw the raven stopped at the end corner of lockers and banged his hand on a particular locker.
He again looked at blonde and left with his books.

Blonde was confused at first, but then he decided to move that place where the raven slammed his hand.
He looked at the locker to find the number he has been looking. It was his locker.

He smiled widely to himself to find the locker he has been looking for past five minutes.

He looked to see if the raven was here but, he was not in his sight.
He opened the locker and start putting his books while pouting.
He wanted to thank that male but in real tae finds it really cute how the male helped him without even asking.

He again didn't knew that kook was looking all his reactions.
That's the main reason he helped him. He wants to see that boxy smile.
He really didn't know why he has been like this but he knows it's because of the blonde . He sighed when he looked at the time.
He made his way to his class. Some small part of his brain wanted to look at the blonde but he now it's time for class.

He went to his classroom, meanwhile tae
He was smiling to himself like a fool. His hearbeat was racing at the thought of the raven.
How strange it is, that tae didn't even knew the male's name but still his thoughts of the same male is making his heart beat fast.
He never felt like this but he knew it's because of the attractive raven.

__________________________

Sorry for any mistakes.
Will update the next part soon

Enjoy reading ❣️

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡💛💙💛💙🧡💙💛💙🧡🧡💛🧡💙💛💛💙🧡🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛💛💛💙🧡🧡💛💛🧡💙🧡🧡💛💛🧡💙🧡💛💛💛💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜