Team Battle! It's Off the Hook!

Start from the beginning

You finished brushing the tangles out of your hair and sighed.

"It doesn't matter," You told yourself as you put your hat on and walked out outside, repeating those three words to yourself until you got outside.

You saw Valt and the rest were already here.

"Hey guys," you said as you walked out.

"Hey Hu Tao, come and look at this drawing," Xander said, laughing.

You look at him in confusion but walk toward him.

You saw Toko holding a very bad drawing.

"What is that?" You asked.

"Guess," Xander said.

You look towards it again as Toko gives it to you.

"Is it supposed to be something or is it just scribbles?" You said.

"It's supposed to be something! I drew it!" Valt said.

Oh, Valt drew it. Now you gotta be gentle.

You tilted your head to the left and the paper to the right and squinted.

"You know, if you look at it like this... it kinda looks like a squid," You said. Everyone (except Valt) smiled at you.

Valt groaned and fell to the ground dramatically while crying anime tears.

"So it's not a squid..?" You whispered.

"It's Xcalius!" Valt exclaimed.

"Wow, did not see that coming..." You said.

This caused Xander to perform his signature laugh. "Well, the BeyBread look delish!"

You perked up at hearing BeyBread and noticed Sora handing you a Harmonia-designed BeyBread, you smiled at her and mumbled thanks.

"Hey wait, is there one for my Yegdrion?" Yugo asked, slightly hopeful.

"Sorry, no time," Toko retorted.

"Better luck next time!" Sora chimed in, and Nika nodded in agreement.

You stifled a laugh as Yugo gave you a glare and if looks could kill, you'd be six feet under.

You weren't threatened though, you only playfully winked at him which caused him to roll his eyes, slight blush tinted on his cheeks.

♡♡♡

"Alrighty then, let the Sword Flames vs the Beigoma Academy team battle begin," Xander said.

"Good luck everyone!" Valt said to his team.

"Uh, where's the rest of your team?" Keru questioned.

"Yeah, the numbers aren't even..." Besu added.

Although, Xander smirked.

"So, it seems you haven't noticed me yet, I've been hiding all along," a voice said.

The moment you heard that voice your eyes widened before they rolled in annoyance.

'You have got to be kidding me' You thought in annoyance.

Toko and Nika hugged each other in gear everyone speculating it was a ghost.

𝐸𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 🄱🄴🅈🄱🄻🄰🄳🄴 🄱🅄🅁🅂🅃 🅇 🄾🄲On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara