Team Battle! It's Off the Hook!

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I'll go and get them, be right back," you said.

♡♡♡

You walked into your grandpa's studio to get the gloves, you quickly noticed them and left.

As you walked out of the studio, you saw your grandpa go outside into the porch.

You frowned slightly and approached him.

"Grandpa?" You asked as you got outside.

He didn't say anything as he continued to look at the stars.

You sat beside him and looked with him.

"You're just like her," he spoke up.

"Grandma?" You asked, he slowly nodded.

"But you know, your sister is too," he said.

"How so?" You asked.

"You have the determination and the wisdom, your sister has the courage and sincerity, I can see her in both of you," he said.

You looked at him in shock.

"Promise me you'll look after your sister," he said, "it's what your grandmother would've wanted,"

You looked at him with wide eyes for a second before nodding, "I promise,"

♡♡♡

As you were walking back to your room, you couldn't help but think about what your grandpa said to you.

You did a quick peek into Sora's room to make sure she was okay and you saw her sleeping on her bed cuddling the stuffed animal she got from the hospital.

You walked into your room, "Sorry I took so long," you said as you handed him the gloves.

"No problem," he said.

"Hey Shu, can I ask you something," you said.

"What's up?"

"How does your Spryzen work?"

Shu looked at you in confusion.

"I mean, I'm making Sora a balance type Beyblade and I'm not too sure on what to do," you explained.

"Oh, well can I see what you have so far," Shu asked.

"Sure, but it's not too much," you said.

You grabbed your sketchbook and showed it to him.

"It looks good, but the shape kinda looks like an attack-type," he said.

You groaned and buried your face into your pillow, "of course it does,"

"Don't worry, I'll help you," Shu smiled at you. You smiled back.

End of Flashback.

'-And we spent a lot of time working on it and we must've fallen asleep' You thought.