chapter 1

In was a quiet day in the Agreste mansion, Gabriel was drawing a new design and Nathalie was typing away on her computer, answering emails.

Nathalie started to feel pain in the middle of her stomach and she pressed her hand against it, but it only made the pain worse.

Gabriel noticed that Nathalie was holding her stomach and he asked her if she was alright? Nathalie said she was fine, she got up from her desk and she started walking towards the dining room, to prepare Adrien's dinner.

As Nathalie was walking towards the dining room the pain in her stomach started to subside a little, but it kept coming and going.

Once Nathalie had served adrien his dinner, she sat next to him because she felt sorry for the sunshine child as his father was never available for him.

While Adrien was eating his dinner, he noticed that Nathalie was playing around with her food, but nothing was going into her mouth, are you ok Nathalie? I'm fine Adrien, it's just that I don't really feel like eating and I feel sick.

Once adrien finished his dinner he went to his room and Nathalie headed back to her office, so she could finish off the rest of her work.

While Nathalie was finishing her work, she kept having to go to the toilet, which felt like the 7th time today and the sickness in her stomach wouldn't go away.

Finally, it was time for bed and Nathalie thought that if she went to bed, then she might feel better in the morning.