All of the members in TXT is in now in 40es..... The most elder one is Choi Yeonjun..... He took her with him and torture her in the name of attraction..... Mere 17 years old girl got physically abused and assaulted by him..... She was used as a thing and throw away whenever it's over....

19 years old girl, seol-ah who is standing at the party thinking about her sins that what she did to deserve this life.... Why God didn't listen to her pleas??? Why God has turned a blind eye to her?? Why God isn't seeing anything??? Why God doesn't feel pity on her??? All of this thought are roaming in her mind..... And just then a voice interupped her thought making her snap out of her thought.....

???: God is listening.... God is seeing everything...God is testing you.... It's your fate that is why it's happening...God pity everyone....

She got shocked hearing that man's word... How the hell he knows what she is thinking....

Seol-ah: who are you???

She asked as he came towards her and look at her with his glorious eyes......

???: Deok-Hwa......Be patience.... Everything will make sense..... Your curse is going to be over.... Don't lose hope... And I hope this will help you a little to get out of here.....

He said as he pull his right hand in front of her and her eyes widened seeing the choker necklace is in his hands

He said as he pull his right hand in front of her and her eyes widened seeing the choker necklace is in his hands..... She looked at him completely bewildered..... He just give her a warm smile....... She don't know it's universe plan or something.. but she knew what she has to do now.... She didn't waste a second to run from there....... He just look at her with the Same smile.......

Deok-Hwa: You will be happy but in the feet of their happiness.... That's your curse........

 That's your curse

✳️✳️✳️