She said as she is currently struggling for breath..... She is trying to get rid of his hold... Hearing that hoseok completely lose his mind.....He slammed her in the wall and look at her with dreadful eyes.... The red eyes with the black veins that is now seen in his face and body...... Suddenly a thought crossed his mind and he started to laugh manicly......

Hoseok: Then why don't you do that great honor??? You are still alive.... You can be a beautiful knife for me..... Moreover, you are a royal witch..... Your powers are impactable..... Then, be my guest......

He said smirking at her with his red blood shot eyes which is screaming nothing but kill

Tesa:YOU CAN'T DO THAT..... YOU CAN'T KILL ME....I AM A ROYAL WITCH..... KILLING A ROYAL WITCH HOLDS A VENOMOUS CURSE...... THE CURSE WON'T LEFT YOU EVEN AFTER YOU GOT ABOLISHED-

She was shouting in front of his face which angered him even more.... He had enough of this talk.....He just pressed her throat so hard that her head got disconnected from her body...... She layed down dead.......

Hoseok: Does it even looks like I care......

And just like that, hoseok killed the witch with even getting a warning.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Earth

Author pov

Author pov

The party started a long time ago but seol-ah and Yeonjun arrived a little late.... This party is arranged by his partner in crime Huing Kai..... TXT, a group that build up a strong mafia empire with the help of late mafia kings BTS..... Their purpose of putting them in this only to play a safe game.... They wanted puppets who will work for them.... And they are satisfied they found such a ambitious person but things started to get complicated when they started to get deeper in it.... And that's the Time, they thought it's finally Time to end them once for all..... And that's what they did.... It's not Aria Who killed them... It's them who mixed the poison and blamed it on their wife..... But their plan backfire when Aria committed suicide.... But they twisted the whole story as she killed them and in guilt she committed suicide.... All the things are settled..... But the biggest problem is yet to come...... And that's the will.... The will of giving inheritance to Seol-ah.... And here she cames...... ITZY took her to save her from them and after 10 years later, they found her..... And they took her..... But someone got extremely attracted by her beauty.... A dangerous attraction that turned into a dark Obsession......