𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆

After Cobra kai training when Eli, or hawk, had decided to change his whole look, Layla was at Sam's house as she was showing her geometry

After Cobra kai training when Eli, or hawk, had decided to change his whole look, Layla was at Sam's house as she was showing her geometry. She immediately regretted telling her friends she was going to her house. Hawk had taken it upon himself to make a ship name, Lam, which was probably the worst ship name she had ever heard. Miguel was just set on dating Sam, and was a little petty at first Layla was making moves. But the girl assured him nothing was going on and they were just going to study. But Layla did feel an ounce of jealously once Miguel laughed it off and said how he was going to ask Sam out at school. I mean, not like Layla was starting to crush on Sam.

Was she?

Sam liked boys. There was no way she was going to fall for Layla. Despite the fact Layla wouldn't mind being with a boy but would rather date a girl, Sam was different.

"And that's how you solve number five!" Sam beamed and Layla seemed to snap back into reality. "What?" She asked. Sam pointed to the paper where the solution was completely worked out.

"Woah. Um, ok. Sorry I totally wasn't paying attention." Layla admitted. Sam chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. See...." Sam went into complete nerd mode and described how to solve the problem which Layla was definitely paying attention to this time. Now, since Sam became her tutor. Now Layla had to try the problem out for herself, and as soon as she did the door opened revealing Mr.LaRusso.

"Hey Sam—-Oh, I didn't know you had someone over."

"Yeah, dad this is Layla Carter. Layla this is my dad."

"I know. My dad scored a job with him." Layla explained. "That he did. Anyways, I was going to tell you that we're ordering takeout tonight."

"Oh, uh ok dad." Sam chuckled nervously. Daniel gave a final smile before turning to walk out. "Sorry. My dads a total old man. Anyways, you can try out the problem now." Layla nodded and started the problem on her own. Two minutes later she handed the paper to Sam who skimmed it over before handing it back to Layla.

"You did everything right Layla! Good job!" They high fived and Layla decided to try a new problem and she did that one right correctly as well. She was caught off guard when she heard Sam humming some song. Layla glanced over to see and quickly looked away.

"What're you singing?" She finally asked after a while. "Humming. And it's nothing. Some song called Keep Holding On. Avril Lavigne. It's a cool song?"

"Avril Lavigne?" Layla questioned. Sam laughed. "You're a glee fan and you don't know about Keep Holding on?" Layla snickered.

"I haven't watched glee since I was about a freshman. But yes, now I remember the song." The two got off track for a bit, discussing glee instead of doing their work. It was clear Layla was falling for Sam. But she just had to push her feeling aside before both of the teens got hurt in the process.