𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝘆

Unfortunately Layla was still trapped in this hospital which meant she had to go through multiple tests a day and eat the shitty hospital food

Unfortunately Layla was still trapped in this hospital which meant she had to go through multiple tests a day and eat the shitty hospital food. Well, sometimes Maverick brought her takeout but it wasn't something they were supposed to tell the doctors. As for her brain damage, doctors were saying she was slowly going to start getting her memories back as the days go on. Layla didn't remember much from the school fight, only bits and pieces. But slowly, she was starting to remember what happened to her.

It wasn't fair.

Each day Layla would ask if she was closer to being able to do karate again.

And every day, she would get the same answer.

Only time will tell.

The girl was usually a patient person, but this was one thing she refused to be patient for. The fact there was a very high chance she wouldn't be able to do the one thing she loved, the one thing that saved her, it made her depressed more then anything in this world.

Leilani still didn't pay her a visit, and she claimed her mom had her on lockdown due to what happened at the school. Layla believed it at first, but she was starting to think that something else was going on here.

Currently after getting her fifth test of the day Layla was watching tv while taking sips of her apple juice. It was bitter, but also pretty much the only good part about this place.

"Hey." Laylas head snapped over to see Sam standing there, playing with her fingers nervously.

"Hey. W-What're y-you doing h-here?" Layla asked in a rude tone. In her defense, the girl who cheated on her and broke her heart was standing right in front of her.

"I wanted to see you. My dad told me you were awake and I had to get here as soon as possible. Truth be told I knew you were awake for some time now, I just didn't know the right time to see you." Layla looked away trying her best not to cry.

"You look beautiful." Sam said making Laylas tears stop immediately. Her head slowly turned to face Sam who had a small smile on her face.

"N-No I d-don't." Layla replied. Sam moved closer and Layla didn't tell her to back away or get out.

"Yeah, you do." Layla examined Sam's body to see three white lines on her arm. Her eyes were lit with anger immediately.

"The h-hell h-happened t-there?" Layla asked pointing to the scars on Sam's arm.

"Oh, uh, Tory gave these to me." She responded making Laylas jaw clench.

Wait a second.

What the hell was going on?

Why was she getting so pissed off?

Sam cheated on her, and Layla was just letting her laugh and giggle with her.