𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Layla was visiting the Miyagi dojo for the first time in months

Layla was visiting the Miyagi dojo for the first time in months. She looked around in awe, missing the calm scenery. Meanwhile at the park you had crackheads and loud people. But here it was so quiet and Layla loved it.

"You missed it, huh?" Sam asked teasingly and Layla playfully rolled her eyes. The two were back to the way they used to be, all lovey dovey and kissy. Maverick was ecstatic when he found out they were back together, despite the fact when he found out he had just got out of a mental breakdown. But he covered it all up to be happy for his daughter who was finally starting to become happy again.

"Yeah." The two walked inside and Layla took off her shoes and stepped on the mat.

"This mat has seem some things." Layla mentioned remembering all the make out sessions and.......other things.

"Wanna rekindle that memory?"

"Slow your roll LaRusso." Layla laughed. Sam was on the ground stretching while Layla looked around. She came across a picture of Mr.Miyagi, making her smile softly. Maverick and Mr.Miyagi were really close, and he took it hard when he died.

"Oh my god. You kept this?" Layla held up a bracelet which used to belong to her. She left it in the dojo the last time she was here but never got a chance to come back for it since her and Sam broke up.

"Figured you would come back for it eventually." Layla grabbed Sam's hand and placed it on her wrist, smiling.

"Whats this?" Layla asked picking up what looked like a drum.

"An Okinawan hand drum." Sam replied.

"What does it do?"

"I'll show you." Layla raised a brow at that and stepped towards Sam.

"Try to hit me."

"In your dreams." Layla responded scoffing. One thing she would never do was put her hands on Sam. Didn't matter how mad she was.

"What? Scared you'll be beat by me?"

"Woah woah woah. Those sparring sessions we used to have say different."

"I let you win." Sam exclaimed.

"Sure you did babe. But, I'm gonna try and hit you now. Here it comes." Layla tried to throw a punch  towards Sam who blocked both of her hits.

"Not bad bae. But I got some secret moves of my own."

"Oh really do you?"

"Yep. Here, put your arms out." Sam did as she was told and Layla did a move pinning her to the ground.

"I win. Per usual." Sam rolled her eyes and pulled Layla in for a kiss, which turned into a make out session. Until Mr.LaRusso walked in causing them to quickly pull apart.

"Dad!" Sam exclaimed clearly embarrassed.

"Sorry. Sorry. Uh.....is that my drum in your pocket?" Layla slowly took out the drum. Sam and Mr.LaRusso were having a talk inside the dojo while Layla was outside on the phone with Leilani.