𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

Layla was shocked to see how fast Leilani forgave her after the coyote creek incident

Layla was shocked to see how fast Leilani forgave her after the coyote creek incident. Leilani told her that she understood her anger and frustration towards her. Layla felt horrible, because she should've never gotten that angry at Leilani.

On to a different note.

Bianca.

Bianca had somehow got Layla's number and was texting her and blowing up her phone like crazy. She had also gotten Mavericks number, and was also blowing him up. Neither one of them wanted to speak to her so each time she texted Layla would put her on silent.

Today, Layla entered the dojo on the phone with Sam.

"80s night? I'm more of a 90s girl."

"Come on Layla, it could be our first date!"

"First date? I took you to look at stars you dork."

"And that was adorable, but you would look so hot if you went as baby from dirty dancing."

"Dirty dancing? My dad watched that movie more times than I could count."

"It'll be fun. Pleaseeeee?"

"Fine. I'll go. But if this is a bust I get to pick where we go next time."

"Deal. Love you."

"Love you more. Bye." Layla hung up the phone and looked to see Sensei Kreese was no where in sight. Where the hell was he?

And what was Layla supposed to do about 80s night? She didn't want to break Sam's heart by telling her she knew absolutely nothing about those 80s movies.

Layla decided to stretch for a few minutes before Sensei told everyone to fall in. Layla got in her spot yet there was still no sign of Sensei Kreese.

"Today we'll be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know."

"Where's Sensei Kreese?" Hawk asked the questioned Layla was right about to ask.

"Yeah, is he not coming today?" Layla added.

"Mr.Kreese will no longer be joining us. I made a promise when I became your sensei. To always look out for your best interests. Despite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interests at heart. John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai, but he no longer represents what this dojo stands for. His Cobra Kai was old and outdated. He refused to move forward. What happens when we do that Miss Carter?" Layla rolled her eyes and ignored him for a second, before answering.

"You get stuck like cement." She shrugged.

"Exactly. To be a great fighter you gotta learn to adapt. This creed in the wall......Follow it to the letter, it'll make you strong. It'll make you formidable. It will also make you an asshole. 'Cause that's just black paint on a white wall. But life's not black and white. More often than not, it's gray. And it's in those gray areas where Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai sometimes shows mercy. Doesn't mean you can't be badass. It's still a requirement. But you have to learn to think, not just with your gut.....or your fists but to really use.....this. Which leads me to todays lesson. Head butting."