Chapter 18

Danny

Today is Saturday, when I told James about meeting my parents on Thursday he, immediately agreed to meet them. Yesterday, I told my parents about James and they said...
(Danny asked both his parents to come and sit in drawing room after dinner.)
"Mom, dad I want to tell you both something" while being nervous.
" Yes son, go ahead".
"I-I-I am gay" and looked for their reaction. Both of them were shocked but then said 'ok'.
"So... You don't have any problem?"
"Why would we have?"
"Son, we love you no matter what".
"I love you both so much" and hugged them.
"Then, what suddenly made you gay?" Mom said while smirking.
"About that... I have a boyfriend".
"And?"
"And? Like you don't have problem with that also?"
"Do you want us to have?" Mom said while smiling.
"No no, it's just shocking for me to know that you accept it instantly".
I really was happy and thanked God to have them as my parents.

(Danny and James chatting)
Me:hey babe
Love(James): hi baby, wat's up?
Me: I told my parents about you and they accepted us. I am so so so happy 🥰
Love: woah, that's good news. So, when r u letting me meet you parents?
Me: whenever u say.
Love: wat abt tmrw? I am excited to meet the parents of my handsome devil.
Me: sure, dad will also be at home tmrw. I will inform them. Is 7pm ok?
Love: perfect 😘
Me:💋

Next morning when I got up and went for breakfast, both my parents and Laila was already sitting at table.
"Mom dad, James want to meet u guys".
"Oh, your boyfriend is very fast". Mom said while smirking and dad laughed.
"Who's boyfriend?" Laila asked.
"Your brother has a boyfriend. Do you want to meet him?" Dad asked her.
"Yeah sure, bro, I will see how he is for u"Laila said and we laughed.
"Ya ofcourse, your approval is important my world" while kissing Laila's cheeks.
"So, he wants to meet all of u today and is coming tonight. Is it ok?"
"Sure,love".

Later at night, as I was getting ready and mom being overexcited prepared all his favourite dishes which she asked me. I heard the door bell and ran to open door.
"Hey, baby" James said and kissed me on lips. He was dressed perfectly for the ocassion with white shirt folded till arms and black trousers. He was looking smoking hot. I was thinking of grabbing him right now and then.
"Hi babe, btw you look hot".
"Son, what are you doing?" Mom called from kitchen.
I took James towards kitchen where mom, dad and Laila were waiting for us.
"Mom dad, this is James".
"Hello, ma'am-sir" James said.
"Oh, don't call me ma'am. Just call me mom and him Dad" mom said.
"Sure...mom- dad" James said.
"And meet my world, Laila".
"Oh, hi Laila. How are you?" James asked her and gave new set of books.(Laila is a bookworm)
"I already like him Danny. Just marry him" she said and all laughed except for me as I was blushing.
"I thought I was your world" James asked in my ear.
"You are my heart" I said and he smiled which I like alot.
"So... James tell us about your family?" Mom asked.
"In my family,there is mom, dad and a younger brother who is studying in London" he said.
"Oh, good".
Then we all finished food and mom asked James to have a night stay which he agreed.

When we went to my room. I got some clothes for James which might fit him. Right now, i am laying at my bed and seeing phone, next minute James come from washroom and lied down beside me.
"I loved your family, especially that cute little monster Laila".
"Yes, they also love you alot and now you have got approval of that monster also" i said while smiling.
Then, James pulled me towards him and kissed me sweetly. And later we slept while I was in his arms. The best sleep of my life.