Chapter 15

Danny

Last night was a blast, we had so much fun. All my friends stayed and next morning we left together for school. The first half day was going smooth but during lunch, Liam came in cafeteria and stood beside my table.
" What do you want Liam?" I asked, he was fuming and everyone including friends stared at him.
"Is this true?" He asked.
"What?"
"The thing you are hiding from everyone".
"I don't know what you are talking about".
"You and James" he said while folding his arms and immediately everyone gathered around.
"What about us?"
"Are you both dating?" He asked while making me stand up. For few minutes no one said anything. Suddenly, Liam pushed me towards him and kissed me and everyone was shocked. I immediately pushed him back and ran outside.

James

From morning I was feeling excited about meeting Danny. After eating breakfast Noah and I left for school. In the first half of day I was not able to see him so waited for lunch. Before going to cafeteria Noah,Leo, Ava, John and I waited outside professors room for Emily. When Emily came we all walked towards cafeteria as we entered everyone was gathered around something.
"What happened?" I asked one of the students.
"James!" The boy said. And looked at me as if he was afraid of something. My friends and I looked at each other.
"Yes, soo..." I asked him again.
"Actually... Liam came few minutes back in angry mood and he asked danny about y-y-yours and his relationship. (James was shocked to hear about this.) Danny didn't say anything but after few seconds Liam kissed him and he pushed him back and ran" what the boy said was still roaming in my head. I was so furious to kill that fucking Liam as my possessiveness was coming out. I immediately ran towards Liam who was still standing in the centre.

"You, how the fuck did you think of  kissing Danny?" I hold him with his collar.
"Oh, James so I guess it's true" he said while lifting his left eyebrow.
"Don't mess with him"
"I WILL".
(Everyone in the room including Danny and James friend's except for Michael who ran after Danny were looking at the fight.)
"What has he done to you?"
"Nothing, but... I like that cute ass of his" he said while winking and claud (werewolf) lost it at that time and pounced on him in human form only.
"You motherfucker how dare you speak like this about him. I will kill you. He is not a toy. He is mine and only mine. You motherfucker. I'll kill you" and punched him hard on face while blood was coming from his nose. My friends tried to control me but they were not able to compete against an alphas power and a furious one.

Danny

When I ran towards an empty hall I slide against a wall and started panicking about the whole thing that happened. Next moment Michael was standing there.
"Shhh, nothing will happen. Relax" he tried to soothe me.
"I-i-i can't" i said while shivering.
"Don't say anything".
(Michael was holding Danny and rubbing his back to calm him down. After few minutes danny explained everything to him except for werewolf part.)
"I am sorry". Danny said in low voice.
"It's ok".
"I am so sorry. I was not able to tell you all anything. I was afraid".
"Danny, i just wanted to ask one thing" Michael said and I motioned for him to continue.
"Do you love James?"
"Y-yes, I love him alot. I can't live without hum". Michael immediately hugged him and they both sat there when Ava came running towards them.
"I need your help Danny" Ava asked she was breathing fast. I looked at her and knew something was wrong.
"What happened?"
"James, he is hurting Liam after he heard about the incident with you. We are not able to control him. Come with me" she said and I instantly ran towards cafeteria with Michael and Ava.

When I reached there I saw James punching Liam on his face, Noah, Leo and John trying to stop him but they were not able to. I walked towards him...
"James, James pls stop" i said in a low voice and he immediately stopped.
"Pls, don't" i said and everyone was looking at us in shock.
(James stood up and hugged Danny)
"I am sorry baby, really sorry"he said and tried not to cry.
"I LOVE YOU, JAMES PARKER" i said in high volume and everyone gasped even my friends including James also.
"I love you too baby" he said happily and kissed me in front of everyone. Some of them cheered for us and I was feeling amazing to finally tell my feelings.
(After both James and Danny's confession Liam walked out of cafeteria furiously.)