Chapter 8

James

While talking to my friends I looked around and party is going in full swing. Everyone is enjoying and having a blast. But suddenly my eyes met Danny's. I saw that he was actually checking me out and then suddenly went towards washroom. After some time when he came back I don't know what came into mind but I was also checking him out and he really looked handsome with that tight t-shirt showing his muscles. Then, his friends came and took him. Right now as I am standing while leaning on wall and seeing everyone's dance, Danny comes and start doing some really hot dance moves with one of the girls and everyone is hooting for him. Damn,those moves were really some good fucking ones but when ever his hands are going on girls hips and at back there was a pain which I was not able to explain.

"Hey, James come let's cut your cake" Noah took me towards the dining room where a large 3 level cake is kept.
"Guys, attention pls. Ok, i want everyone to come and we will now cut the cake" John announced on the mic and everyone started gathering. Every girl is trying to stand close to me which was getting really annoying for me like in the while party some of them were trying to get my attention and in the top list, you all might have guessed is Lisa. She has worn a silver deep neck mini dress which was showing her cleavage and every boy was trying to pursue her.
"Idiots,come here and stand with me" I said to my friends to get far from these irritating girls. All my friends joined me and then my eyes met Danny's who is standing in front of me but in the opposite end of the table. Within a second, there was a tap on my shoulder.
"James come on" Leo said and I blow the candles.
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear James
Happy birthday to you" everyone sang and blasted the confetti's.
"Ahhh! Noooo, pls don't. God you guys are monsters" I said to my friends who are putting cake on my face.
"Oh James, don't get mad there is still another surprise for you" said Emily and they all lifted me up and throw me in swimming pool.
"Fucking shit".
"Happy birthday our handsome, hottie and teddy like Hulk. Muahhhhh" said all my gang members while giving me flying kisses because of which everyone were laughing on their actions and me too.
"I love you guys. Muahhhh" I said while giving a flying kiss and everyone was surprised at my action but then started laughing at our idiotic things.
The party was still going on but I went  towards my room to change clothes which are wet now.

Danny

When I was dancing at the floor I felt as if someone was watching me. While doing moves I saw James who was looking at me but then his friend came and took him. Afterwards we heard an announcement about the cake cutting ceremony and went for it. James friend's then put some cake on his face and threw him in the pool while sharing some flying kisses which was really a cute moment to see. Then he went towards hall.

"Ah!" someone spilled drink on my shirt.
"I am really sorry. Very sorry" the guy was drunk alot.
"It's ok" and went towards the washroom which was occupied because of the makeout and thought to use one of the rooms to wash it.
While searching for some vacant room I found one and went inside. The room was very well organized with a king size bed in middle and computer table on right hand side along with book shelf and closet on left hand side with washroom next to it. As I was looking at the decor suddenly someone stepped into the room.

"Oh! hi,... what are you doing here by the way" said James as he walked towards me.
"Hey, I was looking for a room to wash my t-shirt".
"No problem, you can use my washroom".
"Thank you" I said and he smiled which was the best smile I have ever seen and went to washroom.
After cleaning my t-shirt it got wet so, I opened the door half and asked...
"ahm, James do you have any extra t-shirt as mine got wet". He was checking his phone, when heard my voice he immediately ran towards his closet after saying yes and gave it to me.
"Thank you so much for it. I will surely give it to you tomorrow in school" i said and he told me no need to give and keep it as return gift. We both laughed on this and next second clock is clicking showing 11pm.
When I watched James, he was acting different as if he was fighting with someone or trying to control himself.