Chapter 6 (New​ Roommate)

I keep blanking out, what's happening

°°°°°°°°¬°°°°^°°°°°°°°~°°°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°°

Tommy​ sigh, what is he doing.

Wilbur sat on the sofa, his body sprawled out, as he scroll through his phone.

"if you're gonna be here, at least do something", Tommy mumbled under his breath.

He was cleaning the dishes, not having a dishwasher is hell.

"Oh, by the way, Tommy", Wilbur asked, looking up from his phone.

"What", Tommy yelled.

"You got any extra blanket?", Wilbur asked, he half expected a spoon to be thrown at him, since Tommy stopped.

Tommy sigh, "Yes", He begrudgingly said.

Wilbur smiled, "Great!", He said, clapping his hand together.

Wilbur got up and went into Tommy's one bedroom, he carefully step over the clothes, and his eyes caught sight of an extra blanket on the floor.

"I'm gonna take this!", Wilbur shouted, making sure that Tommy could hear.

"Just take it!", Tommy yelled out, dishes clinking together.

"Yes, blanket acquired", Wilbur mumbled.

Wilbur swipe the blanket off the floor, and headed back out, not noticing a note underneath it.

He clicked the doors closed, as he saw Tommy finishing up the dishes, putting the bowls back into the cupboard.

"I got this", Wilbur said, waving the baby blue blanket around.

Tommy look at the blue blanket, recognising it from the pile of clothings from his room.

Wasn't there a note under it, that said, don't do anything stupid -Tina

Tommy​ shrugged, "You found your colour?", Tommy mocked, seeing the blue stripes from the tip of Wilburs collar.

"Yeah, it's my favourite colour, how did you know?", Wilbur asked.

Tommy pointed at the blue stripes, which made Wilbur touch it.

"You should take a shower first, there's still hot water left", Tommy pointed towards the door next to the bedroom door.

"Sure, I'll make sure to use it all up", Wilbur said, he wasn't joking, it's been so long since he had a hot bath, Techno keep using the hot water at their apartment. Goddamn those rich kids that don't know about the value of water.

"Just use the tub, get yourself nice and warm, so that you don't smell, and make sure not to scrub those wounds", Tommy said.

"What are you my mother?", Wilbur sarcastically said, rolling his eyes and going into the bathroom.

"Might as well be", Tommy said, "Wilby", he muttered, mocking the stupid name of Wilbur, Williams better.

Wilbur filled up the tub, steaming hot water came out, he put his hands in, he gave out a sigh, as he slump onto the bathroom floor, his hands in the blissful warm water.

"I wish I could be as rich as Tommy", He muttered, as he felt the water raised just right, he took off his-

Did you really think I'll get into that much detail? I won't allow you to do that.

Techno sat on his couch, slumping as he waited for Wilbur, its been 30 minutes since his last call, and he was getting worried for his Roommate, wait, no he wasn't worried, he was angry.

Techno sigh, why did he have to be the bodyguard of someone so stupid, if it wasn't for his uncle Philza, then he wouldn't have to live in such environments.

Thinking back on it, Wilbur and him was always together, getting into shenanigans together. God he hated how innocent he was back then.

Wilbur had describe how he was back then too.

"Oh, you were so cute back then, your beady black eyes were practically staring into my soul though, but your cute rosie cheeks were adorable"

He slammed his fist onto the table, cracking it, his tomato face was hidden by his birth defects.

"Goddamn it Wilbur, when I find you you're so dead", He said, through gritted teeth.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°<°°°°°>°

The chat be like, °>°

Anyways, I didn't really update any of my stories today, it's been ruff these days.

Been trying to keep up with the school life and my school decided, fuck online classes, you're coming to school, despite our school have almost 10 cases of Covid~

Fuck​ Chinese school man

Word​ count: 679