Chapter 3 (Work)

I feel like it's too slow, and it's losing the feel of the og, so

TIME Skip brought to you by, Tommy forgetfulness.

°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°>°°°°°°<°°°°°°°

The time passed by like a blur.

Two weeks ago he had just been hired by three places.

One was from a bakery, the other one was a restaurant, and the last place was a convenient store.

There owners are weird, he did a background check on all of them and one was a cult leader, the other was a vigilante and the last one was a mafia boss.

What is Tommy getting himself into?

Tommy sigh, putting the paper down on the counter in his own kitchen.

He don't really want to look at the picture frames and he didn't want to get distracted by the sofa again.

Curse you, soft sofa, I'll make you pay one day.

Tommy stretched his limbs, bones popping as he was sitting there the whole night.

He turn and look at the expensive clock, that immidiately chimed.

12: 08.

Well, it was midday, so let's go on a walk around the neighbourhood and let's not try to get robbed.

The way down wasn't really anything special, all he did was jump down from his living room window and landed in a super hero pose and walk away like nothing had happened.

It wasn't like he jumped from an 8 story building or anything.

Tommy casually walk into an alleyway, it wasn't a tight squeeze, it was sort of, homey, fairy lights hanging from house to house.

It sorta looks great here, he really like it.

But a scent caught his attention, blood. He quickly jumped up on the roofed top, scanning the area for any signs of a fight.

There were signs of a struggle in one of the inner ally, one that looks like a hero and villain fight happens.

Tommy concluded that, whoever is in there, is probably dead, but the loot.

He jumped down, swiftly shifting into a rat.

You see, the world around here is made out of small particles called the aether, it was the first ever thing that created the many creature and powers that the world is using right now.

And the immortals are the first to ever received those gifts of powers, so naturally, theirs were much more stronger than the rest.

Tommy have the ability to shift into things. Anything, inanimate object or living object.

And as Tommy lived, he made used of this ability.

He swiftly slurry towards the smell, weaving through the trash and blood.

"Fuck you", a man coughed out, spitting blood into the vigilante's face.

"Well, I'ant letting you", The vigilante said, kicking man into the wall, knocking the man out.

"Tsk", the vigilante, Tubbo or Beehive, as Tommy recognised those features, especially the heights of the small angry brunette.

Tommy quickly hide, as the vigilante look around him, before jumping on the roof top and running away.

Tommy took that time to loot the poor bastard that got beaten but by that small 17 year old boy.

After taking all the valuables, he shifted into a bird and flew away.