The Plan Of Escape

Start from the beginning

***

The boys...your boys...men stood still as they watched their mother closely. Confused but also not surprised at the same time.

"Aha...of course." Yoongi dryly chuckled

"Un-fucking-believable." Hoseok hissed

"What? You don't miss me?" Elise spoke with a dark tone

"No, in fact I'd rather you be dead." Jungkook hissed

Elise took a surprised step back, she gasped lightly, "Jungkook that's not a nice thing to say to your mother!"

"Not a nice—What the fuck? You're going to kill us! And not only that, you've lied to us our whole lives about Ara...I—What the fuck is wrong with you?" Namjoon chimed

"What is wrong with me? No! What is wrong with you! I raised you! Nursed you all back to health! I gave you strength, power! And this is how you treat me?!" Elise announced, "To hell with you all! So what if you die? You lived a far better and longer life because of me. You all would've died far before I came along. You should be grateful—"

"Grateful?" Jin begins, "You want us to be grateful that the only mother we've known wants us dead and not only that but she's lied to us our entire lives?"

"I trusted you Ma...no one could tell me anything about my mother. I didn't have to know all the details because I knew you would never betray us. But now look...was there ever really any love?" Hoseok begged

"You're being dramatic—"

"WE'RE being dramatic? Haah! That's rich coming from you!" Taehyung pressed

Elise's eyes began to slowly fog over into a dark abyss but she closed them and calmed herself.

"This is not the goodbye that I wanted to have." Elise spoke softly, "I did come to love you seven...I did. But I—I can't turn away from something I've been trying to do my whole life. I don't want to die."

"You don't want to die so we have to? You saved US! You should've just left us to rot." Jimin spoke darkly

"You've lived long enough...don't you think?" Yoongi hissed with a dark look upon his face.

Elise opened her eyes and chuckled, "Dinner will be here shortly and preparations will begin to be made."

The seven stared monotonously at the woman as she smiled one last time before turning around and walking out the door, the guards followed leaving the boys in the room alone.

When the doors closed a lock was heard, they all sighed and Namjoon began to feel the box of plexiglass  that he was in-cased in, with his hands.

"When we get out..I want her first." Jungkook breathed deeply

"When we attempt to use magic we go into a coughing spell." Namjoon says mostly to himself but the others hear.

"Yeah...we know..." Jin replies

"Jungkook!" Yoongi calls, "I just found my phone...."

Jungkook stares confused.

"Yeah...okay...none of our pockets are empty Yoongi... the fuck are you being so random for?" Taehyung questions

Jimin gasps, "JUNGKOOK THEY DIDN'T CHECK OUR POCKETS! YOUR THIGH!"

Suddenly the remaining men gasp and Jungkook quickly undoes his pants and sticks his hand inside to reach his thigh.

This was an odd location to carry anything. But one thing Jungkook could thank his broken mind for was the fact that he was also cautious.

You never know what situation may occur so while others carried things in visible areas, there was one thing Jungkook always kept strapped to his thigh that no one but his brothers were aware of.

He pulled his hand out and sure enough,

"My fucking Jigsaw blade." Jungkook said in disbelief

"Get us out of here little brother." Yoongi stood with a brand new attitude.

They were first going to get out...and then they were coming to get you.
—————————————————

A/n; Here's an update and please enjoy it. With all my love~Author💜

Checked errors; 5/6/2022